Not open for further replies.

Nebulous

Newcomer
Novice Scribe
Oct 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.390125
Referral Credit

A brand new forum aimed at providing webmasters and admins another outlet to promote their forum, another community to call home, a place for us to network with each other and share our knowledge. Come check out Forum Advertiser today!

Link:
forumadvertiser.com

kLI9fex.png

Forum Advertiser is a great resource for webmasters & forum enthusiasts! All are welcome!
Post automatically merged:

If you join FA I'll send you a small donation of my D Bucks :)

• Like Button
Reactions: The Hulk
I already registered there 🥰. Thank you for the invitation. I will drip by there this afternoon.

National Football League GIF by Seattle Seahawks

• Like Button
Reactions: The Hulk
The fun of making a website is having people visit it!

Have a website or forum? Come take advantage of this wonderful resource!

Visit: forumadvertiser.com

:)
I already registered there and it's a very good and awesome forum site. It seems it is now a paid-to-post forum, correct me if I am wrong.

I already registered there and it's a very good and awesome forum site. It seems it is now a paid-to-post forum, correct me if I am wrong.
No, we're not a paid-to-post forum but we do have a currency system installed to purchase services (packages, ad space on the forum, trade with other members, etc).

Forum Advertiser is off to a great start! Already over 80 members, a few thousand posts and growing! Come take advantage of this great new resource today!

• Like Button
Reactions: Starmix
No, we're not a paid-to-post forum but we do have a currency system installed to purchase services (packages, ad space on the forum, trade with other members, etc).

Forum Advertiser is off to a great start! Already over 80 members, a few thousand posts and growing! Come take advantage of this great new resource today!
Thank, you Boss Nebs for the clarification. That was only my thinking because of what I saw in the currency system. You have many forum sites that help people hang out to have fun with the members.

• Like Button
Reactions: Nebulous
Best of luck with the project @Nebulous , how does your forum's package system work?

• Like Button
Thank, you Boss Nebs for the clarification. That was only my thinking because of what I saw in the currency system. You have many forum sites that help people hang out to have fun with the members.
Sounds good.
Best of luck with the project @Nebulous , how does your forum's package system work?
Its offline right now.
Edit: Its up now! :)

Please feel free to take advantage of a great resource for all webmasters, its called Forum Advertiser. A place where you can plug your projects! Promote your sites with us. :)

Last edited:
  • Like Button
Reactions: riberet19
Sounds good.

Its offline right now.

Please feel free to take advantage of a great resource for all webmasters, its called Forum Advertiser. A place where you can plug your projects! Promote your sites with us. :)
I understand, I'm going to join the forum.

• Love
FYI,

Forum Advertiser has been merged into the Off Topix community.

If you had an account there, your account is fully intact and your posts have been moved over to that forum.

If you had an account on both forums, your FA account has been merged into your OT account.

We would like to thank all FA members for their participation in the Forum Advertiser project and we look forward to posting with you over on the Off Topix community.

OT does have a promotion section for all forum / blog / website owners looking to advertise their projects!

Sincerely,
Nebulous
Administrator at OffTopix.com

Status
Not open for further replies.