ADVERTISING DISCUSSIONBUCKS ON MY BLOG

U30BILLIONAIRES

Newcomer
Novice Scribe
Apr 20, 2024
D Bucks
💵0.157750
Referral Credit
I am thinking of advertising Discussionbucks on my website but i do not know what i will earn in return from Devin. It is exciting to see this beautiful site and call others to see and earn from it too.

You have to ask permission from the owner to give you incentive of whoever joins so you can have your referral points.

I think we still have referral bonus on the site you can check the announcement section to find out the incentive

Last edited:
Currently the referral program pays $0.25 per successful referral (Referral Credits). Referrals must sign up, confirm their email, and write 25 total posts for you to receive the referral credit. Referral Credits appear in your account balance as a whole number, once you get referral credits, simply reach out to me and I can convert the referral credits into D Bucks for you.

• Like Button
Reactions: Starmix
Currently the referral program pays $0.25 per successful referral (Referral Credits). Referrals must sign up, confirm their email, and write 25 total posts for you to receive the referral credit. Referral Credits appear in your account balance as a whole number, once you get referral credits, simply reach out to me and I can convert the referral credits into D Bucks for you.
Thanks for the information. I don't know discussionbuck have referral program. I think i need to write a review about the site and publish on my blog.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for the information. I don't know discussionbuck have referral program. I think i need to write a review about the site and publish on my blog.

• Love
Reactions: Devin
If your blog has good number of traffic, it would be an effective way to advertise Discussionbucks. It's a great site to be and I am sure that many would be willing to join it after getting a feedback. You can take advantage of the referral program as mentioned by Devin in the above post.

Yes, we can still refer people and make money as the complete their first 25 posts. just bring them in and encourage them to be active on the site