American idol singer and Grammy winner Mandisa found dead in her apartment | Discussion Bucks

American idol singer and Grammy winner Mandisa found dead in her apartment

Augusta

Discussion Guru
Literary Virtuoso
Sep 29, 2023
D Bucks
💵1.503250
Referral Credit
News filtering in has it that American idol singer and Grammy-winning singer Mandisa has died.
She died on Thursday, April 18 at the age of 47. she was found in her home. There's no known cause of death for now.

Mandisa’s was born and raised in Citrus Heights, California. She studied music in college before auditioning for Idol in 2005. she
shot to stardom after becoming ninth on “American Idol,” alongside favorites like Katharine McPhee, Chris Daughtry, Elliott Yamin and Taylor Hicks the idol winner.

News filtering in has it that American idol singer and Grammy-winning singer Mandisa has died.
She died on Thursday, April 18 at the age of 47. she was found in her home. There's no known cause of death for now.

Mandisa’s was born and raised in Citrus Heights, California. She studied music in college before auditioning for Idol in 2005. she
shot to stardom after becoming ninth on “American Idol,” alongside favorites like Katharine McPhee, Chris Daughtry, Elliott Yamin and Taylor Hicks the idol winner.
Hoping she was not overdosed by drug which was always the cause of their sudden demise. There were many of them already overdosing drugs.

That's so sad, let's just patiently wait for the results to come out to know the cause of death. Most people we think are doing okay are actually going through a lot.

Hoping she was not overdosed by drug which was always the cause of their sudden demise. There were many of them already overdosing drugs.
Yeah though the investigation is till ongoing but I don't think it would be far from your submission. They are always overdosing on drugs

Yeah though the investigation is till ongoing but I don't think it would be far from your submission. They are always overdosing on drugs
They no longer think of charitable work to help the needy. They indulged all through taking drugs. They better donate some millions to the poorrest of the poor.

They no longer think of charitable work to help the needy. They indulged all through taking drugs. They better donate some millions to the poorrest of the poor.
Lol, I hope they desist from drugs consumption because it is never good for them or anybody

Lol, I hope they desist from drugs consumption because it is never good for them or anybody
Most successful celebrities landed 6 feet below the ground at their prime age or below that because of illegal drug that kills.

Most successful celebrities landed 6 feet below the ground at their prime age or below that because of illegal drug that kills.
I wonder why a lot of them tend to take to drugs when they become anything near to being famous. Does it comes with the status

I wonder why a lot of them tend to take to drugs when they become anything near to being famous. Does it comes with the status
It seems they're not happy with their wealth when in fact they could find happiness by helping the poorest of the poor or donate to charity.

She died at a very young age. May her soul rest in peace ⚘⚘⚘♥️♥️♥️