Are you Soft-spoken?

freelancermaria

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 3, 2023
D Bucks
💵19.795813
Referral Credit
I know some people who are soft-spoken. They talk with a gentle voice, and I admire them because I am not soft-spoken. LOL. How about you? Are you soft-spoken?

I always thought you were soft-spoken, gentle and so kind to a lot of people @freelancermaria.I am an easygoing person and 90 per cent of the time I like to spend it in quiet environments. That is my character as well. I rarely engage in public discourse that needs my tone pitch elevated too high. but when you are trying to send a message out there and you do not have influence it is not an option to be a loud mouth but rather it is mandatory. I am also a public speaker.

Last edited:
you need to have very good patience and sometimes it is not that good thing but it all depends on the situation sometimes when you talk gently it can make things harder

I always thought you were soft-spoken, gentle and so kind to a lot of people @freelancermaria.I am an easygoing person and 90 per cent of the time I like to spend it in quiet environments. That is my character as well. I rarely engage in public discourse that needs my tone pitch elevated too high. but when you are trying to send a message out there and you do not have influence it is not an option to be a loud mouth but rather it is mandatory. I am also a public speaker.

Hahaha. I tend not to be soft-spoken when I am mad which is normal for some I guess.

And, yes. Sometimes, you must change the tone of your voice, especially if you want to voice out something.
Post automatically merged:

you need to have very good patience and sometimes it is not that good thing but it all depends on the situation sometimes when you talk gently it can make things harder

I agree with you. There are instances when you should change your tone of voice from being gentle to something more assertive. Hehe

Yes, I am soft spoken, this is what others say about me. This is why I rarely get angry on anything and sometimes it becomes my weakness.

I want a woman that is soft spoken. So that I would get to find melodies when she speaks. I am nowhere near being soft spoken though.