Chocolate or Ice Cream?

freelancermaria

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 3, 2023
D Bucks
💵19.795813
Referral Credit
I used to eat a lot of sweets before but due to health reasons, I have to avoid them now. I love both but if I were to choose one, I would choose ice cream. It is perfect to have especially when it is scorching hot outside. My favorite ice cream flavors are cheese, vanilla, and pistachio. Yes, cheese might sound kind of weird to some, but it exists here in the Philippines.

I like both chocolate and ice cream, but if i have to choose one then i will go with chocolate, i really enjoy eating chocolate.

I don't like ice cream very much and it doesn't suit my teeth very well, so I prefer chocolate.

personally I prefer ice cream but both can be very tasty I do not eat it a lot but I think I like ice cream more because it is refreshing

I like both chocolate and ice cream, but if i have to choose one then i will go with chocolate, i really enjoy eating chocolate.
Dark, milk, or white chocolate? I like dark and white chocolate!
Post automatically merged:

I don't like ice cream very much and it doesn't suit my teeth very well, so I prefer chocolate.
Which brand do you like the most?

personally I prefer ice cream but both can be very tasty I do not eat it a lot but I think I like ice cream more because it is refreshing
Yes, perfect food to beat the heat! Which are your favorite flavors?

I have also eaten so many sweets that I don't even want to now, but I would choose ice cream because there are many and different flavors and chocolate can be dark and milk and only a few fillings

• Like Button
Reactions: freelancermaria
Ice cream is my favorite but my teeth can't allow me to enjoy it. Chocolate is still okay but I still don't like to eat it much because it ise to make my stomach to rumble.

• Like Button
Reactions: freelancermaria
I have also eaten so many sweets that I don't even want to now, but I would choose ice cream because there are many and different flavors and chocolate can be dark and milk and only a few fillings

I could not agree more. I still eat ice cream during the rainy/wet season. Hehe. I like that it comes in different flavors.

Ice cream is my favorite but my teeth can't allow me to enjoy it. Chocolate is still okay but I still don't like to eat it much because it ise to make my stomach to rumble.

I see. So, which kind of dessert do you like the most?