Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Novice Scribe
Sep 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵29.291225
Referral Credit
All members will receive an additional $0.01 for every post they create and an additional $0.015 for every thread they create! This offer is only available today.

After the daily posting limit of 7 posts and 3 threads, this incentive will only credit 25% of the bonus amount. This means you will receive your regular pay (at 25% after the limit + 25% of the bonus amount)

Notice: Spam will not be tolerated and could lead to a reversal of your earnings.

P.S. Sorry for doing the same event twice, I've been busy and haven't been able to implement other event options quite yet.

Last edited:
Thank you admin, but the last similar offer didn't work for me, hope this time will work. Thanks again.

I have done writing 3 post threads and am now preparing to write 7 posts.
I Love You Sport GIF by UFC

All members will receive an additional $0.01 for every post they create and an additional $0.015 for every thread they create! This offer is only available today.

After the daily posting limit of 7 posts and 3 threads, this incentive will only credit 25% of the bonus amount. This means you will receive your regular pay (at 25% after the limit + 25% of the bonus amount)

Notice: Spam will not be tolerated and could lead to a reversal of your earnings.

P.S. Sorry for doing the same event twice, I've been busy and haven't been able to implement other event options quite yet.
This is really helpful and motivating, thanks admin, I wasn't able to participate in the first similar offer and this makes it more useful for me , I wish other offers that I missed could also be done twice like this 😜