Master Debater
Silver Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Top Poster Of Month
Sep 26, 2023
D Bucks
💵8.182500
Referral Credit
The site is very silent this time, members missed the excitement of doing activities on AutoBuyers. Microlikes is not anymore alive, lol. The admin there @Mike30 is not anymore seen here :love:. He is busy with his little farm and business, so no more gigs of Dbucks, I thought I would win first place in Microlikes 😁. Let us be inspired posting my friends.

Fail Good Night GIF

• Like Button
Reactions: Webster
The site is very silent this time, members missed the excitement of doing activities on AutoBuyers. Microlikes is not anymore alive, lol. The admin there @Mike30 is not anymore seen here :love:. He is busy with his little farm and business, so no more gigs of Dbucks, I thought I would win first place in Microlikes 😁. Let us be inspired posting my friends.

Fail Good Night GIF
Just keep posting and the activity will inevitably come.

It's like that sometimes, let's keep supporting the site the way we have been doing since.

It's like that sometimes, let's keep supporting the site the way we have been doing since.
Yes, by I noticed some members here are posting in AutoBuyers. There's no post from Devin if we'll continue posting. I saw 4 of them. I knew it because of the notifications.

I also don't find @Mike30 active on any forum. Microlikes are not updated since long. Something is wrong I guess.
There might be something wrong but it's okay as long as we are paid here on DBucks.Posting has no limit unlike in IF.

There might be something wrong but it's okay as long as we are paid here on DBucks.Posting has no limit unlike in IF.
There is no limit on posting but definitely the earnings reduce after certain number of daily posts. I don't see that the daily bonus is being credited any mord.
I am also eagerly waiting for paid offers here like earlier days.

There is no limit on posting but definitely the earnings reduce after certain number of daily posts. I don't see that the daily bonus is being credited any mord.
I am also eagerly waiting for paid offers here like earlier days.
The daily earning bonus is removed and will be enjoyed again once upgrade to silver or gold. I upgraded this day to Silver.

The daily earning bonus is removed and will be enjoyed again once upgrade to silver or gold. I upgraded this day to Silver.
Oh! I see. Thank you for the clarification. I am not planning to upgrade. I am not sure if I can devote enough time online to do justice to that. My online timings are not fixed. I might have busy days in a riw and I fail to come online. So, I continue with regular account on all the platforms. But if you are sure to be regular and devote time to the site, upgradation is a wise choice.

Oh! I see. Thank you for the clarification. I am not planning to upgrade. I am not sure if I can devote enough time online to do justice to that. My online timings are not fixed. I might have busy days in a riw and I fail to come online. So, I continue with regular account on all the platforms. But if you are sure to be regular and devote time to the site, upgradation is a wise choice.
How could I be regular when I have a regular or full time job. The advantage is I'm not doing house work we have helpers and I spend time here every morning before heading to work, break time and after dinner for some minutes or hour.

Is it really that important that the gigs are done frequently? Those that are paying for those gigs aren't always going to pay for the service. And Mike did log in and do the reactions earnings today.

• Love
Reactions: Starmix
Hello everyone, Yes, I am busy doing farm stuff these days, but Microlikes keeps working as normal. The difference is that I had been the mayor donator of Microlikes and at this moment I have directed funds towards my farm instead Microlikes give aways. Microlikes keeps functioning as intended from the program perspective. But it really needs other people or forums to "buy" Microlikes to give away to their members and use it for contests, because I can't sustain myself offers for every forum every single time. I tried to show everyone how Microlikes works and how beneficial can be on forums, but I have received very poor support from forums to buying Microlikes to give to their users.

As of today, I have not received a single buy order of Microlikes, meaning, all Microlikes redeemed as of today has come from my own pocket. And I am just taking a break giving money away.

As I said, Microlikes keeps working as it should, but if you are not seeing offers and contests around, it's because I stopped giving Microlikes away. But forum owners can buy Microlikes at any time and start making their own contest without waiting for me to give Microlikes for free.

The original intention was that every forum owner had an innovative vehicle to uplift their forum activity, but not at my expense. Every forum owner should spend their own money to improve their own forum without counting or waiting for me to give them free Microlikes.

In other words, if you're not getting Microlikes in a specific forum, it not that Microlikes is not working, it's that the forum owners are not buying Microlikes to give to their users.

Even all those exchanges you do here for DBucks, I am paying for it as well. So, Microlikes keeps working in the background even if you don't see contests.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Don't sacrifice your own pocket @Mike30. It is not your responsibility. Sorry for this post. The members here understood the procedures. Thank you for your explanation. God Bless you and your family.

• Like Button
Reactions: Mike30
How could I be regular when I have a regular or full time job. The advantage is I'm not doing house work we have helpers and I spend time here every morning before heading to work, break time and after dinner for some minutes or hour.
You are able to manage your time well. That's great. I am lacking a bit there. Moreover, besides my work and household chores, I am a mom to 17 years old Autistic girl. She is very bright, high functioning and very much independent. But I still have a lot of involvement with her. At least a regular counselling is needed for her and also a lot of guidence and help to overcome anxiety of changes. Right now we both spend a lot of time to know about the degree college. She has graduated High school and will start degree college from June. A lot of anxiety around the changes.. and I have to spend a liy of time to get involved with her and prepare her mentally and emotionally. It can ve a bit exhausting too at times.

• Sad
You are able to manage your time well. That's great. I am lacking a bit there. Moreover, besides my work and household chores, I am a mom to 17 years old Autistic girl. She is very bright, high functioning and very much independent. But I still have a lot of involvement with her. At least a regular counselling is needed for her and also a lot of guidence and help to overcome anxiety of changes. Right now we both spend a lot of time to know about the degree college. She has graduated High school and will start degree college from June. A lot of anxiety around the changes.. and I have to spend a liy of time to get involved with her and prepare her mentally and emotionally. It can ve a bit exhausting too at times.
That's not easy but because of love, you can withstand all the hardships that you're tackling everyday. I so much appreciate you of your patience and endurance. Hoping your daughter can make things right once she enters college. My salute to you.

That's not easy but because of love, you can withstand all the hardships that you're tackling everyday. I so much appreciate you of your patience and endurance. Hoping your daughter can make things right once she enters college. My salute to you.
Thank you for all the encouraging words. I am really proud of her. She has scored a very good marks in her High school abd scored a prestigious state rank. She has earned scholarship. We are busy with admission to college . We have nailed down to one. Going on Saturday to complete the formalities and pay her semester fees. Classes will start from mid June.

Thank you for all the encouraging words. I am really proud of her. She has scored a very good marks in her High school abd scored a prestigious state rank. She has earned scholarship. We are busy with admission to college . We have nailed down to one. Going on Saturday to complete the formalities and pay her semester fees. Classes will start from mid June.
She's a scholar and why are you paying her tuition? I think it's admission fee. I am so happy for you extend my best regard to your lovely daughter.