Deleting posts with wrong reason by the admin. | Discussion Bucks

Deleting posts with wrong reason by the admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aninditasen

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 1, 2023
D Bucks
💵10.560000
Referral Credit
I posted a thread on 27th February 2024 and it was deleted citing it was a duplicate content which is totally false. I just poured out my heart and did not copy anybody content. Nor have I posted this content twice. If this is the case I prefer moving out of this site.

I posted a thread on 27th February 2024 and it was deleted citing it was a duplicate content which is totally false. I just poured out my heart and did not copy anybody content. Nor have I posted this content twice. If this is the case I prefer moving out of this site.
Admin @Devin will take a look to this matter. @aninditasen, errors happen and I am glad you call the attention to it.
Thank you for been part of this community :) You are a valuable member ;)

• Like Button
Reactions: aninditasen
Generally something like this should be taken privately through the ticket system, or directly with an admin or member of the moderation team. I'll PM you in just a minute with the details.

We can raise tickets if we have any concerns or seek clarity. Devin and the team are professional and prompt with addressing the issues raised through the ticket. I am sure that they would look into the matter and clarify it. I hope that it us sorted out and you enjoy your stat here.
This can be a error and if it is so, I am sure that they are going to rectify it.

Dont take it seriously, it could be resolved. It also happened to me and it was resolved and there are reasons too.

• Like Button
Reactions: Mike30
Generally something like this should be taken privately through the ticket system, or directly with an admin or member of the moderation team. I'll PM you in just a minute with the details.
How do you raise a ticket? I searched the different option on the homepage but couldn't find one.

How do you raise a ticket? I searched the different option on the homepage but couldn't find one.
You may send private message to Devin. See the envelope image box, it's where you can write your concern to the site owner.

Going by the standard of this Site I doubt if what happened was deliberate. If you are positive that it was not a duplicate post please follow advice given by few users here.

I'm locking this now. If the creator of this thread, whom I sent a message to on the day this thread was created, wants to respond to said conversation with any questions, feel free to ask there.

• Like Button
Reactions: Starmix and Mike30
Status
Not open for further replies.