Nomad

Opinion Leader
Bronze Supporter
Wordsmith
Sep 29, 2023
D Bucks
💵2.162813
Referral Credit
If you want to start an online business but do not have any experience, this one is for you. You just need two things, one, ability to create designs, and two, market your products. You can start this business for completely free. have you tried it?

If you want to start an online business but do not have any experience, this one is for you. You just need two things, one, ability to create designs, and two, market your products. You can start this business for completely free. have you tried it?
How you can start it for free? You must pay for printer, delivery service, space where you print stuff.

How you can start it for free? You must pay for printer, delivery service, space where you print stuff.
You of course have to pay for printer and shipping but you pay only after selling your product. If you don't believe me go and check Merch By Amazon or Redbubble, or Zazzle.

I am not exactly a design expert so I have never tried doing this before. But I have heard that print-on-demand businesses can be profitable.

You of course have to pay for printer and shipping but you pay only after selling your product. If you don't believe me go and check Merch By Amazon or Redbubble, or Zazzle.
Don't people just sell design on Redbubble and company do everything about print and delivery?

Print on demand is a very profitable business if you know how to market your product. You can design shirts, books especially children book and make money from it. There are many online entrepreneurs that are making money through this method. Am not interested in the business because am fully engaged.

Don't people just sell design on Redbubble and company do everything about print and delivery?
That's what print on demand is about. You create design, and customize your design on household products, clothing items, etc. and you sell products with your design. You are just a product designer.

I do not have a print on demand business at the moment, but it is something I would definitely like to give a try in the future.

I don't have a print on demand business. But it is one business I'm considering I know I would enjoy it