Do you like digital or physical games?

freelancermaria

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 3, 2023
D Bucks
💵19.795813
Referral Credit
I enjoy both physical and digital games. When my nephew visits us at home, we play physical games together. However, since I moved out of my parent's house, I find digital games more convenient, especially when playing solo. I love playing vintage games on my game console. How about you?

I like physical games as it keeps us active, we move here and there and so we get so much benefits out of these games.

Yes, you are correct. Playing physical games increases our physical activity, which is beneficial for our health and well-being.
Post automatically merged:

I enjoyed playing a lot of physical games but I kind of prefer digital ones more.

The majority of people prefer to play digital games since we live in a digital age. Even though I enjoy playing digital games, I miss playing the physical games I used to play as a child. Hehehe

I was a little confused by the title of this thread as it asks whether we prefer physical games or digital games. When talking about video games, we say that physical games are games that we have in our possession that are actual discs we put into the console, digital games are ones we download and they are stored on the cloud for us to go back to as much as we want.

In terms of physical games, I used to purchase those a lot but since digital became more popular, now I much prefer to buy all my games digitally.

• Love
Reactions: freelancermaria
I apologize for any confusion, Shortie. :) When I mentioned physical games earlier, I was referring to games we used to play outdoors when we were younger. These were games that required us to move our bodies and get some exercise. Hehe

I like to play digital games because sometimes I lose my games and I can not find them but I know why somebody would prefer physical copy