Do you participate on the eureka online surveys

Xtynehappy

Opinion Leader
Wordsmith
Jan 7, 2024
D Bucks
💵2.636813
Referral Credit
The eureka surveys website pays very handsomely.They pay as high as one dollar per survey. Unfortunately they never work on the developing countries.
What is your experience with that?

The eureka surveys website pays very handsomely.They pay as high as one dollar per survey. Unfortunately they never work on the developing countries.
What is your experience with that?
Am geographical disadvantaged! Most survey sites don't pay third world countries. At least this survey site makes it explicit.

I am also from a developing country, so it's usually hard to find a paying survey we can participate in over here.

It is my first time hearing about this website. Since I am from a Tier 3 country, I am not qualified. Only those from top-tier countries can benefit from it.

This is the first time I heard of this site. Their reviews on Trustpilot is very poor. In this case, I would hesitate to join. There are many legitimate and good survey sites out there. I am working with YouGov, Toluna, Rakuten Insights, OpinionWorld and Reward1. All of them are legitimate and I have received payment from them many times.