Do you read gaming reviews?

freelancermaria

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 3, 2023
D Bucks
💵19.795813
Referral Credit
Do you usually check gaming reviews before playing a free or paid video game? I do not often do this since I am not a hardcore gamer. However, for avid gamers, reading reviews is a vital step to ensure they do not waste their time on games that are not worth it or do not interest them.

I have in the past checked out video game reviews but will admit that even though I do on odd occasions check them out, sometimes I also prefer to play a game myself and get my own opinion on it rather than base it off other reviews that were given.

I have many times come across bad reviews but I have enjoyed the game.

• Like Button
Reactions: freelancermaria
I have in the past checked out video game reviews but will admit that even though I do on odd occasions check them out, sometimes I also prefer to play a game myself and get my own opinion on it rather than base it off other reviews that were given.

I have many times come across bad reviews but I have enjoyed the game.

Yes, some games may not be appealing to everyone, but if it interests you, then it is worth trying. And you are right, depending solely on reviews to judge a game may not be the best approach. It is better to experience it firsthand to determine whether or not it is worth your time.
Post automatically merged:

If I will install it, I will read review but if I will play it in browser, then I don't reed reivew and just start play it.

Yes, if you are planning to install a game, it is worth your effort to read reviews beforehand. This can help you save some valuable time.

Yes before downloading a game, I always read reviews about the game if it is worth playing. I also watch videos about the game on YouTube as well.