Do you think buying a smart TV is still worth it? | Discussion Bucks

Do you think buying a smart TV is still worth it?

freelancermaria

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 3, 2023
D Bucks
💵19.795813
Referral Credit
With the convenience of watching TV series or movies on our smartphones, is it still worth investing in a smart TV these days? In my case, I would not bother buying a smart TV since I do not like watching TV that much, and my smartphone allows me to watch all my favorite shows and movies. Moreover, living alone most of the time means that I do not need one.

For me yes, though it's not something I would kill myself over, but I would definitely love to have a smart TV.

• Love
Reactions: freelancermaria
For me yes, though it's not something I would kill myself over, but I would definitely love to have a smart TV.

Yes, it is a good idea to invest in a television for your home if you enjoy watching TV. Not only can you use it to watch your favorite shows, but you can also play video games on it. :)

When you are a football fan, you would understand that no matter how much you can stream matches with your phones, the big screen of TVs is the best way out.

Maybe but if you are on a budget you can get device called chrome cast I bought it for only 30 bucks and you can watch anything Netflix YouTube etc

We don't need it at-home, we're all working and our home is locked whole day. We only watch TV news then TV off after and everyone exhausts each other's eyes on our phone.