Ebay Reviewer Job

pinway

Discussion Enthusiast
Novice Scribe
Sep 27, 2023
D Bucks
💵1.967125
Referral Credit
I got this message from one claiming to be an HR assistant from Ebay and she is offering me a job as online reviewer. I have apprehension about this one. I asked about how they got my contact details but no reply. As far as I remember I didn't have Ebay on my list as sites I've visited so I am not sure if it's legit.

• Wow
Reactions: Starmix
I got this message from one claiming to be an HR assistant from Ebay and she is offering me a job as online reviewer. I have apprehension about this one. I asked about how they got my contact details but no reply. As far as I remember I didn't have Ebay on my list as sites I've visited so I am not sure if it's legit.
I am so sure it's a scam. Stay away from ur6. That might be an associate of Mixfunbabe, the scam trader.

• Like Button
Reactions: pinway
Since you have never registered or visited the site before, then it is probably a scam site. Anyways can also play along to find out more details, as long as you don't give out any sensitive information.

• Like Button
I have no doubt that it is a scam. Ebay have no type of job like online reviewer. A lot of people fall for such scams on daily basis. Another way to verify if is a scam is that they will be demanding for some money to help you facilitate the ghost job🤣🤣🤣

• Like Button
The best thing is to reach out to the official channels of eBay and make enquiries. That is the way you can simply clarify it.

I have no doubt that it is a scam. Ebay have no type of job like online reviewer. A lot of people fall for such scams on daily basis. Another way to verify if is a scam is that they will be demanding for some money to help you facilitate the ghost job🤣🤣🤣
I've suspected it was a scam, they didn't message me again so that's for sure they have feelings of my suspicion.

There are man scammers this time and they are doing different tucks to lure people but we have to be vigilant to avoid getting victimized.

It looks like a scam, especially if it doesn't tell you where they got your contact details, don't pay attention to those types of scams, work from home scams are abounding now.