Nomad

Opinion Leader
Bronze Supporter
Wordsmith
Sep 29, 2023
D Bucks
💵2.162813
Referral Credit
Have you invested in meme coin? Do you have any favorite meme coin? Are you holding it or trying to profit through short term investment and trading? My current favorite meme coin is Floki. I am trying to profit form short term investment.

I don't have a personal favourite when it comes to meme coins but it seems that PePe would be it for me.

See my favorite meme coins here
Floki
Dogecoin
Shiba inu
Though, i have not invested incsny of them. Am still doing my research. By this time next year, i will dive into the business.

Currently I only have one memecoin, namely Dogecoin, which is less than 10k, my goal is not for investment but for transactions. In my opinion, memecoin is better used as trading pairs than for investment.

All the meme coins that I loved had all flattered to deceive. I used to love Shiba Inu before but not anymore.

All the meme coins that I loved had all flattered to deceive. I used to love Shiba Inu before but not anymore.
I lost when investing in Shiba Inu (SHIB), a fatal mistake when the price skyrocketed was that I only sold 50% of the SHIB that I had after that the price fell continuously and finally I had to cut the loss.

I don't like meme coins in general, but if I had to choose one I would go with Dogecoin as it works with PoW and has been on the market for many years and is quite reliable.