Focus more on making money than saving it, it's one sign to become a millionaire | Page 2 | Discussion Bucks

Focus more on making money than saving it, it's one sign to become a millionaire

The thing is without even making the money how do you save. So it is make first to have it to save
Exactly mate what to save when there's no money to save. Let's find the right source and make savings happen.

If we save our money in the bank it's the bank that benefits for the bank invests it. It's better for us to do it than the bank. However , saving is also required for emergency needs.

That's right look.for the right xourve to make money. it is not easy but you can make money if you are not mentally lazy
We're thankful we're not lazy. Despite having a good salary, I still find time to have a sideline on the web like posting on forums. It's my happiness to discuss something.

Make money, have more avenues to earn and then know ways to grow your money, if you are targeting for financial abundance. Savings is a must to begin Only when you have enough savings, you can go ahead with taking risks in various investment schemes. Investment is the way to grow your money. Keep a diverse portfolio. Have money put in investments to grow them. But still have some money in your traditional savings way. They come handy during emergency. You can't depend on investments for emergency. They are for well planned long term gains.

• Like Button
Reactions: Starmix
When you know that saving money might even be difficult with the way things have turned, you would understand that more money is your only leverage

• Like Button
Reactions: Starmix
Making money comes first before saving. There is nothing to save when there is no money.,The problem is capital, well you can start a business by doing a consignment.

We're thankful we're not lazy. Despite having a good salary, I still find time to have a sideline on the web like posting on forums. It's my happiness to discuss something.
Yes you are not mentally lazy and you are making money off it which is fine

Yes you are not mentally lazy and you are making money off it which is fine
There are times I want to be lazy to relax and find something else to enjoy but I cannot make it. I cannot even take a nap .