Fraudsters faking domain ownership

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 21, 2023
D Bucks
💵1.099063
Referral Credit
I am trying to list my domains for sale at Dan.com, yet I find that I cannot list a large number of domains, because someone else is faking ownership of the domains, and has listed them in their account. How to quickly find out who is faking ownership of the domains and prevent the problem in future?

As long as you have control over your account at the domain registrar no one can fake ownership

The fundamental problem is that top tech and internet companies are extremely dishonest, experts in spreading fake rumors that the lazy fraud greedy girlfriends and relatives of liar government employees who do not pay expenses own my domains, while I am criminally defamed as having no income, though these cheater companies, government agencies are aware that I alone pay the domain expenses, and I alone have an online income,

As long as your account on your web hosting or domain registrar is not hacked, your domain is still safe. You don't need to be afraid because you have proof and full control over that domain.