Have you ever played the Roblox game? | Discussion Bucks

Have you ever played the Roblox game?

• Announcement: We are aware of ongoing technical issues affecting the display of country flags and advertisements on Discussion Bucks. Our team is working diligently to resolve these issues as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding.

Stardom22

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵9.335813
Referral Credit
For me this game fascinates me so much and l like playing it now and then on my phone. lt makes me to kill some time with it. There are some more games that l play like the brick game and word and number puzzles. Do you like offline games,i?⅞

I have never played Roblox but my nephews are and they watch Roblox Content creators on YouTube. I can't understand much on how the game is played. I can see them watching in the living room because that is where I set up my home office. I can't understand but the content creator is having fun streaming his game.

My younger cousins play this game, but I've never tried it myself, I've only seen them play. As for me, I don't see anything interesting in this game for me

I have heard a lot about this game from my nephew and goddaughter, but I have never actually played it. To be honest, I do not think it is something that I would enjoy playing myself.

I have heard a lot about this game from my nephew and goddaughter, but I have never actually played it. To be honest, I do not think it is something that I would enjoy playing myself.
So this game is mostly for schoolchildren. In my country, school children are very toxic when they play such games, so I would not like to meet them in this game

I have never heard about this game before though.

Roblox is a game I enjoy going back to from time to time. One game I have been playing on there recently that I have had a lot of fun on has been Pet Simulator 99.

My daughter plays a game on there called World Random Play Dance where you have to guess the songs and get it right, that game is a lot of fun too.