Have you ever tried out the paid advertising

Stardom22

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵7.280188
Referral Credit
For me l have never tried out the paid advertising. For me l oftenly advertise on the social media for free but l have failed to see positive results. What is your experience like?

I tried Google ads for my YouTube channel. Well, the result wasn't bad but I expected more which didn't come as expected

I have never carried out promotions in advertising media, such as Adsense, etc., because I don't have anything, be it goods or services, to offer to other people. I only offer referrals links on several PTC sites.

I have never tried it before on social media, but I have paid someone once to help me advertise my business on their status. I didn't get the results they promised they would deliver though.

I have never tried it before on social media, but I have paid someone once to help me advertise my business on their status. I didn't get the results they promised they would deliver though.
Advertise on status does not mean that you get the results or sales expected. It is just something helping to promote and that is all.

Advertise on status does not mean that you get the results or sales expected. It is just something helping to promote and that is all.
No there is actually a difference, the person guaranteed a particular result and the deal was that i would definitely be impressed by the results and once I am I can choose a higher plan. But in the end I didn't get any leads from it.

• Sad
Reactions: saoussen5765
When you are trying to build a solid business then you must have a targetted audience, even the medium that you are trying to use for your advertising you have to ensure that it aligns with what you would like to be done. Facebook ads are great but you need to set up your ads well and ensure that it has a call to action for you to offer any further technical assistance that you think may be of help to your prospects. That goes with Google ads.

I have been building something and I still feel it is not yet ready for the paid advertising. So I am buying organically and once I have 100 quality prospects then I will now start to upscale with more robust advertising. I would like to start publishing my ebooks and manuals.

When you are trying to build a solid business then you must have a targetted audience, even the medium that you are trying to use for your advertising you have to ensure that it aligns with what you would like to be done. Facebook ads are great but you need to set up your ads well and ensure that it has a call to action for you to offer any further technical assistance that you think may be of help to your prospects. That goes with Google ads.

I have been building something and I still feel it is not yet ready for the paid advertising. So I am buying organically and once I have 100 quality prospects then I will now start to upscale with more robust advertising. I would like to start publishing my ebooks and manuals.
This doesn't has results when promote a blog. Google ads sometimes block ads for having some ads like pop up included or some adsense media like yllix or a ads.

I have paid some amount of my earnings on Forum Coin for promotion of my blog or for my husband's website. Other than that, I have never got involved inyo any paid advertising.