Hello from Africa.

Mildredtabitha

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Jan 31, 2024
D Bucks
💵1.030500
Referral Credit
Hello everyone. My name is Mildred and I love reading and writing.

I write on various niches including general topics. My first forum posting job was back in 2017. I love forums because I can interact with many people and learn new things.

I look forward to meeting new friends here.

You are welcome to this lovely Hub of great minds, Discussionbucks is your go-to for most of the online content that you would be searching for. We have a tone of great minds from all walks of life and have come together to unite as a family. Read the rules and feel free to engage in various niches on this forum. Welcome once again.

• Like Button
Reactions: Mildredtabitha
Hi Mildred? We already met on Mylot. I am hoping you can guess my username on that site. Welcome to DBucks, I am so happy to meet you here.
I checked. I think it's @ cacay1. Nice meeting you here too. Thank you.

You are welcome to this lovely Hub of great minds, Discussionbucks is your go-to for most of the online content that you would be searching for. We have a tone of great minds from all walks of life and have come together to unite as a family. Read the rules and feel free to engage in various niches on this forum. Welcome once again.
Thank you. I'm happy to meet you.

• Love
Reactions: Carson20t

I write on various niches including general topics. My first forum posting job was back in 2017. I love forums because I can interact with many people and learn new things.

Welcome to the forum Mildred!

• Like Button
Reactions: Mildredtabitha

Welcome aboard, Mildred!