How do see the contribution of the social media to the society? | Discussion Bucks

How do see the contribution of the social media to the society?

Xtynehappy

Opinion Leader
Wordsmith
Jan 7, 2024
D Bucks
💵2.636813
Referral Credit
For me l have learned that the social media has contributed positively to the society. This is because people get connected to one another worldwide and have made communication so effective.

Social media has contributed a lot to the society, though there are a lot of people who might use it for negative things, but it has also helped businesses reached their full potential, and as well made it a lot easier for families and loved ones to communicate.

In today society as a whole I think that social media help your business get exposed it's also help you reached out to your love once easily it's a good way to improve any society standard

Social media has made significant contributions to society, both positive and negative. In a positive way, social media gives us the chance to learn new things and stay up-to-date on global happenings, in addition to connecting us with distant friends and family. On the down side, though, social media frequently presents an idealized and deceptive picture of people's lives, which can result in low self-esteem, mental health issues, and feelings of unworthiness.

Unfortunaltely I don't social media contribute much to society. Journalist use it for share bombastic news, scary news which are in 95% normal news. I think journalist should start be penalized for such titles.