Nomad

Opinion Leader
Bronze Supporter
Wordsmith
Sep 29, 2023
D Bucks
💵2.162813
Referral Credit
If you want to make good money online, you need to diversify your income streams. But how do you do it? Let’s say you are a blogger, you also need to divulge into vlogging. Let’s say you have a popular youtube channel, don't just stick to my channel, offer services in video-making through freelancing platforms. If you are a graphic designer offering services through freelancing marketplaces, also divulge in selling graphics through Etsy and Creative Fabrica.

Good point. Relying on a single source of income can never be enough to sort out everything we need, especially in this current economy.

it is to work on different sites and tasks. This is what I'm doing I'm working on different sites and investing differently

By diversifying your offerings and connecting with new audiences on different platforms, you can boost your earning potential and establish a solid financial footing.

Just research about different earnings sites and work on different of them so that you don't just rely on one that's it

Always remember not to rely solely on one source for income. Use various earning platforms to minimize risk and boost your total earnings.

It is so true that we have to diversify our sources of income. As for online earnings, since I just complete surveys and post on forums, I do not really have a strategy to diversify. In any case, they are just my side hustles. I do that when I have free time.