Introducing a New Cashout Option: Let's Test the Tremendous Platform Together! ($1.00 Minimum Cashout) | Discussion Bucks

Introducing a New Cashout Option: Let's Test the Tremendous Platform Together! ($1.00 Minimum Cashout)

Devin

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Novice Scribe
Sep 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵29.291225
Referral Credit
Dear Community,

We're always on the lookout for innovative ways to enhance your experience with us, and today, we're excited to announce we're testing a new cashout option that promises to make rewards even more rewarding!

Here's What's New:
  • Minimum Cashout Threshold: You can now cash out with just a $1.00 minimum balance (only on this specific option; PayPal and Cryptocurrency minimums will remain the same for now). We understand the importance of flexibility and want to make it easier for you to access your rewards.
  • Choose From 2000+ Virtual Rewards: The Tremendous platform offers a staggering selection of over 2000 virtual rewards. Once you decide to redeem your funds, you'll have the freedom to pick the reward that suits you best. From e-gift cards to donations and more, the choice is yours!
  • Where to Find It: This new cashout option is readily available in the withdrawal section of our website. We've made it simple and straightforward for you to explore this new feature.
A Phase of Exploration:

We're embarking on this journey with an open mind and a commitment to improvement. As such, please note that this is a testing phase. We're optimistic about the potential of the Tremendous platform to elevate our rewards program, but we're also prepared for any bumps along the road.

Your Feedback Is Crucial: As we navigate this trial period, your insights and experiences are invaluable to us. We encourage you to share your feedback, suggestions, and any issues you encounter. Your input will directly influence our decision-making process and help us tailor the best possible rewards experience.

A Promise to Our Members: We understand that trying something new comes with its uncertainties. Rest assured, should any issues arise that prevent the successful cashout through this method, all affected members will be reimbursed accordingly. Your trust in us is paramount, and we're committed to ensuring a seamless and satisfactory experience.

Let's Make It a Success Together:

This is an exciting step forward, and its success relies on our collective efforts. We invite you to join us in this trial, explore the new cashout option, and help us shape the future of our rewards program.

Thank you for your continued support and enthusiasm. Together, let's test, learn, and grow.

Looking forward to your participation and feedback!

Warmest regards,

Devin

For a limited time only we will attempt to process these requests on a daily basis!

VIEW THE REWARDS CATALOG
click the link GIF by Joey Graceffa

Last edited:
how to choose wich one I want for exsample I want visa how do I choose it in the withdrawal section?
do you get to choose wich one do you want when you click on the submit or no?
No need to ask twice in 20 minutes. A double post would have been made, if no one else replied.

When you create multiple payment withdraw options, those options are clickable options on the payment request selection list. Basically if you fill in the option, it will list that as an option in the wallet type. Infact, you can also create multiple options per withdraw type. Like if I wanted to withdraw my earnings from here one day to my default PayPal, I can put my default paypal in there. Then if I want to request one payment to my business account, i can add my business paypal to the list without deleting my personal paypal, and request to my business account without issue.

do you get to choose wich one do you want when you click on the submit or no?
When you submit, we will submit your request through Tremendous, they’ll send you an email, you’ll click redeem and choose the one you want based on the balance we sent.
Does Denominations colums is minimum or exact amount like SportVision Croatia 25 is 25 DB bucks =25$?
Denominations minimum is how much you need to redeem that gift card option.

Discussion Bucks doesn't stop evolving!

This is awesome and many members here will surely cashout at @1 minimum.

Last edited:
Just to give you guys an update, we've had one individual request a cashout using this payment method. We are currently under review by Tremendous, and I have to verify business information. I have officially registered Discussion Bucks as a Limited Liability Company (LLC), I'm waiting for the business license to arrive in the mail, but once I get it, Tremendous should hopefully approve the account officially and get any pending withdrawals sent out. If not, we will look for an alternative. Thank you all for your support.

Thank you for the update, Devin. I was about to cash out $1 to prove or disprove but I will wait for your updates.

I have officially registered Discussion Bucks as a Limited Liability Company (LLC), I'm waiting for the business license to arrive in the mail, but once I get it, Tremendous should hopefully approve the account officially and get any pending withdrawals sent out. If not, we will look for an alternative. Thank you all for your support.
Good evening @Devin, in this case, since Discussion Bucks became a LLC, in order to fulfill the obligations towards the legislation of my country, I'll be compelled to send you an invoice each time I receive a payment from Discussion Bucks. The invoice is needed because I have a legal person opened and while I receive from another legal person, I must fill a bill to present to I.R.S. The invoice is required to bind my national bill. My national bill filling form will require the name of the country where the company is registered, your VAT number and your data.
The alternative: the use of my husband's Paypal account...

Ps.: will it appear the Discussion Bucks VAT number in our Paypal account (or Tremendous data) in the next payments? Maybe I'll have to send the invoice to Tremendous and to fill the bill information with its VAT number...

Last edited:
Good evening @Devin, in this case, since Discussion Bucks became a LLC, in order to fulfill the obligations towards the legislation of my country, I'll be compelled to send you an invoice each time I receive a payment from Discussion Bucks. The invoice is needed because I have a legal person opened and while I receive from another legal person, I must fill a bill to present to I.R.S. The invoice is required to bind my national bill. My national bill filling form will require the name of the country where the company is registered, your VAT number and your data.
The alternative: the use of my husband's Paypal account...

Ps.: will it appear the Discussion Bucks VAT number in our Paypal account (or Tremendous data) in the next payments? Maybe I'll have to send the invoice to Tremendous and to fill the bill information with its VAT number...
Please send me a PM directly.

• Like Button
Reactions: pousinha
Unfortunately, Tremendous has denied us. We are looking for other options, I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.

• Like Button
Reactions: Starmix