Invest your money first in assets instead of buying liabilities | Discussion Bucks

Invest your money first in assets instead of buying liabilities

Starmix

Master Debater
Silver Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Top Poster Of Month
Sep 26, 2023
D Bucks
💵8.182500
Referral Credit
What makes your action wrong? Your money disappears gradually and it's late to get the huge amount back. That may happen if after having the money you buy material things instead of investing an asset. What you've done was disastrous because you're buying liabilities that never appreciate.Commonsense may come in and focus on it if the show portrays to invest your money wisely in a real asset. Don't be tempted to buy liabilities. Your money will disappear in split seconds.

Assets would always multiply your money. Liabilities on the other hand would make your money to run away. You need to consciously determine which one you want to stack. Rich men have more assets and less liabilities.

That's right, our money multiples if buy assets not buy liabilities for our money flies away. It's hard to get back what's lost.

That's would be the wisest thing to do. You have to look out to grab only assets than wasting it on liabilities

In my opinion, liabilities are obligations that must be paid or what we know better as debt, whether short-term debt or long-term debt. So our obligation is to pay liabilities first before buying investment instruments.

The challenge is that most people find it very difficult to distinguish between assets and liabilities. They don't have a well defined plan for their lives and they end up having so much liabilities.

An asset is a property owned by a person or company regarded as having value to meet debts, commitments, or legacies. It is a resource owned by the person. If you have a property like buildings, or lands, they are assets.

In our personal and business lives we will be connected with an obligation that must be paid which we know as debt, be it pay late, capital loan, account payable, which is recognized as a debt and will be grouped under liabilities.

We're liable to pay our debts and if it is too big and hard to pay, the asset will be compromised. I am afraid of debts. I have to stay away from it.

In operating a business, debts and receivables will always occur, especially when orders for goods sent by suppliers have not been paid for, usually payment terms are also applied.

My business is different I buy the ingredients of my milk tea in bulk good for 6 months. I can save much and never experience cramming because of out of ingredients.

You are right, in the franchise business there is almost no debt because all suppliers of goods have been provided by the franchisor, so the franchisor only needs to buy stock of goods for their inventory.

You are right, in the franchise business there is almost no debt because all suppliers of goods have been provided by the franchisor, so the franchisor only needs to buy stock of goods for their inventory.
That's true and there's no hassle on deliveries. I plan to apply for a franchise for donuts dunno if it's okay. I want to install it beside my milk tea space.