Is it possible to hide particular chats on WhatsApp? | Discussion Bucks

Is it possible to hide particular chats on WhatsApp?

Fidelia

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 4, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.060575
Referral Credit
I have been using WhatsApp for some time now and it is Indeed useful for many purposes ranging from business to personal conversations. For the sake of people that take our phones to either watch movies or do some other things, is it possible to hide some WhatsApp chats that contain private information or things you don't want others to see.

I think the only option to hide a chat on an android phone is to archive it. The chat would not be shown on the main chats list.

I have checked the option for hiding a message or chat, but I have not come across that option on WhatsApp yet.. I have used the option to delete the message for yourself or for both parties. It would be good if we could hide the message without having the need to delete it.

I have never come across such feature in WhatsApp. But you can export your chat and save it in another secured place. WhatsApp have a lot of features which many people don't know that exists in the app.

Yes, there is a feature to export the chat to other places like your mail. You can export those chats and save them there. And then you can delete it from thd WhatsApp. This can be one way to keep your chats confidential and awat from people you don't want to see.

The modded WhatsApp versions allow you to make a particular chat invisible. And has a menu to make it visible with a code inside the settings.