Is Payeer accepted here as a withdrawal wallet? | Discussion Bucks

Is Payeer accepted here as a withdrawal wallet?

Alberello75

Discussion Enthusiast
Novice Scribe
Oct 13, 2023
D Bucks
💵1.781000
Referral Credit
So I understood that du Discussion Bucls, it is possible to withdraw money mainly in two methods. Either with the classic PayPal payment method, or in Crypto, by entering the wallet number relating to which cryptocurrency we choose to withdraw. However, there is a not very well known wallet, called Payeer, which I still own, using it to withdraw to BMF. So I kindly ask if Payeer was accepted here as a wallet for withdrawing money through crypto?

Yes Payeer is not all that common for making withdrawals from most earning sites.it was mainly common in High yeild income projects but a lot of people started to be frustrated and made quite some bad reviews about the payment wallet.I do not know if most HYIPS are still using it for withdrawals.But it is a very wonderful wallet with very good features.

If you want Payeer dollars or you would like to sell them for any currency then hit me up.I buy and sell as low as $1 and upto as what is available within me.Offcourse i have a small commission and i do not cover the fees.

So I understood that du Discussion Bucls, it is possible to withdraw money mainly in two methods. Either with the classic PayPal payment method, or in Crypto, by entering the wallet number relating to which cryptocurrency we choose to withdraw. However, there is a not very well known wallet, called Payeer, which I still own, using it to withdraw to BMF. So I kindly ask if Payeer was accepted here as a wallet for withdrawing money through crypto?
Sorry for the late reply to give an idea on why it might not be added as a payment option for the time being. Due to U.S. Relations with Russia at the time they instituted a block on U.S. IPs. The headquarters of the company that manages the website, resides in Russia. Until at such time that the currency policies of both countries lighten up, I feel that Payeer may not be an option.

No payeer is not available, but there are so many other payment methods you can use though.

No payeer is not available, but there are so many other payment methods you can use though.
It is available if you cash out LTC to Payeer. Here on Discussion Bucks such practice is not allowed because you need to purchase an upgrade before cash out crypto means you need P2P transactions to cash out. For rest of forums cash out LTC to LTC deposit address of Payeer.