MicroLikes contest at Revillution! $10 in MicroLikes to this first 30 people! [CLOSED] | Discussion Bucks

MicroLikes contest at Revillution! $10 in MicroLikes to this first 30 people! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shortie

Media Lab Marketing Team
Staff member
Media Lab Marketing Team
Gold Supporter
Novice Scribe
Sep 25, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.591725
Referral Credit
MicroLikes is currently new but we have high hopes for this new feature that you are seeing on many forums at this time.

Revillution at this time is currently hosting a contest in collaboration with MicroLikes in which you can earn $10 in MicroLikes just by following three easy steps!

This is at this time limited to the first 30 people but will increase depending on the interest for the current contest.

You can read more and enter at https://www.revillution.net/threads...n-10-in-microlikes-limited-to-30-people.2710/

We look forward to seeing as many as possible register for MicroLikes and use this new feature as much as possible!

Good luck to all! :)

Last edited:
I've joined. Not sure why I wasn't on the forum previously. Thought I was registered at one point. I guess not.

• Love
Reactions: Shortie
I tried to register but my account is rejected as they say it looks like spam. They want me to contact Admin. No time for that. Hope you win the contest.

• Like Button
I tried to register but my account is rejected as they say it looks like spam. They want me to contact Admin. No time for that. Hope you win the contest.
Thank you for bringing this to my attention, your account has now been validated on my end and you should be able to log in and use your account as normal :)

We still have 25 spaces and we look forward to seeing more join this contest :)

• Like Button
Reactions: bestwriter
Thank you. I was able to login and complete the task.
No problem.

As I went to send the $10 MicroLikes I could not find your username for MicroLikes within your profile. Is your MicroLikes username the same as your username here and Revillution?

Thanks

I will jin too, lol. That's awesome and lovely info. Sorry to blackout. I do not like the site.

Last edited:
MicroLikes is currently new but we have high hopes for this new feature that you are seeing on many forums at this time.

Revillution at this time is currently hosting a contest in collaboration with MicroLikes in which you can earn $10 in MicroLikes just by following three easy steps!

This is at this time limited to the first 30 people but will increase depending on the interest for the current contest.

You can read more and enter at https://www.revillution.net/threads...n-10-in-microlikes-limited-to-30-people.2710/

We look forward to seeing as many as possible register for MicroLikes and use this new feature as much as possible!

Good luck to all! :)
Just joined with username Augusta but yet to be rewarded

Last edited:
  • Like Button
Status
Not open for further replies.