Paid Offer! - Offer #10: Chat about AI - $0.40! | Page 2 | Discussion Bucks

Paid Offer! Offer #10: Chat about AI - $0.40!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I know I said there was a limit of 5 writers, but I was wrong. It's supposed to be 10. If you guys would like to, you can begin working on this offer whenever you're ready.

Please let me know if you accept, if you do, we will still need 3 more writers.
I am interested. What's the deadline?
Post automatically merged:

It's already past the due date according to the offer.

Done a second part of this already. Post count after the first part stood at 30. With these second part done now, it stands at 40.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-26-01-03-20-072_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-26-01-03-20-072_com.android.chrome.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 0
I need 30 more posts created on the AI forum. If you have already completed a part(s) but are interested in completing more, please reply to this comment and start immediately. I need this finished within the next 24 hours.

Disclaimer: If you see that three individuals have already replied to this comment, do not work, if you do, you will not be paid. I only need 3 more people to write 10 posts each.

I need 30 more posts created on the AI forum. If you have already completed a part(s) but are interested in completing more, please reply to this comment and start immediately. I need this finished within the next 24 hours.

Disclaimer: If you see that three individuals have already replied to this comment, do not work, if you do, you will not be paid. I only need 3 more people to write 10 posts each.
I have taken a slot

• Like Button
Reactions: Devin
Done with the second slot
Post automatically merged:

Do I take the last 10?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240226-094620.png
    Screenshot_20240226-094620.png
    78 KB · Views: 0
Gladly done with my third part on this particular offer. Already 50 posts on that forum.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-26-17-17-09-875_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-26-17-17-09-875_com.android.chrome.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.