Owning a mini - grocery store | Page 2 | Discussion Bucks

Owning a mini - grocery store

My sister - in - law was retrenched from work so she felt bored and lonely. She has enough savings and plans to travel abroad but I stopped her and adviced her not to decide impulsively. I suggested to her to accumulate her money instead of throwing away through nonsense travel abroad for a sight - seeing in Thailand. She has no business inclination but I told her to do business, instead of wasting her money.

I am thankful my sis - in- law respected my suggestion to operate a mini grocery store. She is so thankful for delighting and inspiring her. She now expands her mini grocery store.
Sometimes, what we need is a helpful and reliable advice to pick up after some setbacks. Money is not everything! Having good people around us is a blessing beyond comparism.

Sometimes, what we need is a helpful and reliable advice to pick up after some setbacks. Money is not everything! Having good people around us is a blessing beyond comparism.
That's also another thing to consider having good neighbors who could help and understand us. We ought to love our neighbors.