PayPal app or website which is which?

Stardom22

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵7.280188
Referral Credit
Do you use the website version part of the PayPal or do you use the PayPal app for making your online transactions and online payments

Okay, I like them both. When I use my laptop, I access the website version. Meanwhile, on my smartphone, I use an app. Both are convenient to me.

I use both, I have the Paypal app installed on my mobile, but I usually use my laptop in making a transaction. I feel comfortable when it is a laptop I am using

It is the same thing I use app most of the time because it's where I buy stuff but website works just like the app

Do you use the website version part of the PayPal or do you use the PayPal app for making your online transactions and online payments
I always use the PayPal website. I doubt my phone supports the installation of PayPal app.

But I've linked my PayPal to my bank so that I don't need to login to PayPal to withdraw my PayPal funds.

I use both the Paypal website version and the Paypal mobile apps, but unfortunately on the Paypal mobile apps we cannot take screenshots as proof of payment in DBucks. The advantage of Paypal mobile apps is that it is very easy to use if we are outside the house,

It's usually based on preference, most people tend to prefer using the site over the app