Master Debater
Silver Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Top Poster Of Month
Sep 26, 2023
D Bucks
💵8.182500
Referral Credit
I requested a cash out from RIF after the site owner @Jordan announced to withdraw of our earnings regardless of the amount because something new is coming. I am so stunned by the fastest pay. I got a message from PayPal informing me about my pay from RIF. Below is the proof of payment.

Pardy Networks has sent you $6.00 USD
Note from Pardy Networks:
RIF Payment - Love Jordan 3
Transaction Details
Transaction ID
2KD253862K060484M
Transaction date
2 April 2024

Amount received
$6.00 USD

Fee
$0.56 USD
Total
$5.44 USD

Congratulations on that, that's pretty impressive. @Jordan doesn't delay in withdrawals unless he is not online or he does not have enough forumcoin for does who use forumcoin.

Congratulations on that, that's pretty impressive. @Jordan doesn't delay in withdrawals unless he is not online or he does not have enough forumcoin for does who use forumcoin.
There is something new coming to RIF which is why he wanted us all to withdraw our money or else our earnings will disappear. Withdraw yours.

• Like Button
Reactions: eLdavis
Congratulations!
I just read the update there. Jordan wants us to withdraw our money ASAP as something new is coming up and we might end up loosing our earnings there. I had 1.29 dollars there and I just placed the withdrawal request for 1 dollar as we can't place values with decimal.

Congratulations!
I just read the update there. Jordan wants us to withdraw our money ASAP as something new is coming up and we might end up loosing our earnings there. I had 1.29 dollars there and I just placed the withdrawal request for 1 dollar as we can't place values with decimal.
Yeah, check your PayPal now, it might be there now. Actually, I am sad of that something new coming. I am afraid RIF will be closed forever😭I love RIF. It's the first forum site where I learned about the best businesses.

Yeah, check your PayPal now, it might be there now. Actually, I am sad of that something new coming. I am afraid RIF will be closed forever😭I love RIF. It's the first forum site where I learned about the best businesses.
I hope that something new is something new and better for users. It would be disheartening to let a good site go. I couldn't be much active there lately. I planned to make time for it in this summer vacation and be active there. I hope that it is not shut down.

• Like Button
Reactions: Starmix
I am also hoping whatever that is coming would be something that would benefit the forum in a positive way, anyways I guess we would have to wait for find out what is actually coming.

• Like Button
I hope that something new is something new and better for users. It would be disheartening to let a good site go. I couldn't be much active there lately. I planned to make time for it in this summer vacation and be active there. I hope that it is not shut down.
No, it's not the intention of Jordan in fact, he only retained RIF while his other sites were closed intentionally. I guessed it's a new RIF to come out. I'm thrilled.

Congratulations!
Get ahold of me for any random cents. I can transfer to forumcoin if needed. However, there is no sense in transferring 29 cents via paypal because it would be gone via fees.

• Like Button
Get ahold of me for any random cents. I can transfer to forumcoin if needed. However, there is no sense in transferring 29 cents via paypal because it would be gone via fees.
Thank you Jordan. I received 60 cents through PayPal. They deducted 40 cents as fees. It would be really nice to get it through forum coin for smaller amounts.
I hope that something new would be exciting for the users. It would be upsetting to let RIF go.
Hope that you are feeling well. Stay healthy and happy. Take care.

• Like Button