Master Debater
Silver Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Top Poster Of Month
Sep 26, 2023
D Bucks
💵8.182500
Referral Credit
I requested for a payout this afternoon and after 2 hours PayPal informed me that DBucks sent me my April payment in the amount of $20. Thank you so much @Devin thank you DBucks, and thank you all guys. Screenshot_20240501-171054.jpg

• Like Button
Reactions: Sanjeev
Congratulations!! Many more to come in the future. I am keeping my fingers crossed and praying that the site keeps getting stronger.
I have 10 dollars here. I am waiting for it to become 20 dollars and then I would make a payment request.

• Love
Reactions: Starmix
Congratulations!! Many more to come in the future. I am keeping my fingers crossed and praying that the site keeps getting stronger.
I have 10 dollars here. I am waiting for it to become 20 dollars and then I would make a payment request.
Just write posts at least 5 everyday and comment to posts at least 20 per day. Thanks and I will be glad to see your post here receiving your cash out.

Just write posts at least 5 everyday and comment to posts at least 20 per day. Thanks and I will be glad to see your post here receiving your cash out.
That would be a huge target for me. Time is a constraint for me. But then I would try to do as much as I can. I hope to make a post about receiving the payment soon. But it would be a while till I reach 20 dollars..

Hi, I have a question. Is $20 the minimum amount that we need to withdraw? And how long does it take until we can reach it?

That would be a huge target for me. Time is a constraint for me. But then I would try to do as much as I can. I hope to make a post about receiving the payment soon. But it would be a while till I reach 20 dollars..
If you serve many sites, it's hard for you to accomplish your target. I am only doing activities here and some minutes on RIF.