Master Debater
Silver Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Top Poster Of Month
Sep 26, 2023
D Bucks
💵8.182500
Referral Credit
Many like to invest in crypto and they vouch that it is a good investment especially if you choose the long-term investment. They believe that the value of crypto will increase as the years go by. It is advisable to know the rules, especially the new crypto users like me.

The following are the rules:
Never Invest More than You Can Afford to Lose;
2. Use Dollar-Cost Averaging;
Research and Stick to the Fundamentals;
4. Stick to the Major Crypto Currencies;
5. Use Safe Storage;
6. Employ Common Sense;
7. Take the Time To Understand the Technology;
8. Pay Attention to the Courts and Regulations;
9. Use Crypto Indicators to Inform Decision-Making, and
10. Stay Disciplined.

Number one rule has always been my favorite, and I always ensure I stick to it no matter what.

Number one rule has always been my favorite, and I always ensure I stick to it no matter what.
Mine 1 and 2, we also need to use our commonsense to avoid losing huge money. For number 1 yes, not to invest more for we might in our expectations.

• Like Button
Reactions: eLdavis
Good content, advice as written by a crypto expert, I am amazed to see the development of your knowledge about crypto. But how much money should I invest in crypto, should it be 100% or just 50%.

It's not good to invest 100 percent if you're a newbie it. As for me, I will invest only what I can afford to lose.

Only what I can afford to lose will be different for each person, so there is no certainty or very difficult to estimate limit of the amount that can be lost.

Just be sure that you don't miss your country's regulations on crypto and the body language of the government when you are investing in crypto so that you would not lose your crypto to government policies.

It is hard to invest in something we do not know. In my case, I will never gamble my money for the sake of trying despite it's obviously not reachable.

When we enter the world of investment, we certainly already have a goal and a plan. If we don't have a goal, it means we are not serious about investing in crypto.

Honestly, I believe that crypto is a gift to humanity for it is from it that people may obtain good money in a simple yet risky way.

If yo want to make risk free investment, try investing on popular options like Bitcoin and Ethereum