Master Debater
Silver Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Top Poster Of Month
Sep 26, 2023
D Bucks
💵8.182500
Referral Credit
If you're operating a business your mind always works. There's no room for talking, it's mostly on thinking to maintain the flow of your business sales. Though it cannot be avoided to talk but controlled. I have a small business and my mind always works for me about plans, changes, strategies to attract people, and the money if moving or static. If we do much on talking we'll lost tract of what the mind dictates.

The truth is that astute business people don't talk much. They tend to act more. Anyone that talks too much and calls himself an entrepreneur is obviously not doing well.

Many talks, many mistakes, so it is best for the mind to talk for us not others' mouths that may disrupt our mind.

Last edited:
More like action speaks louder than words. it would do one a lot of good to put more work than words

Yeah that's right mate, action speaks louder than words. Indeed, there are talkative people. They're not tired talking nonsense.

When you talk too much, even other stakeholders in your business would not take you serious. It is only when you are calm that you can generate the best ideas.

Action tends to speak louder than words. If you want people to take you and your business seriously, you need to put in more action.