Sell skincare products

freelancermaria

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 3, 2023
D Bucks
💵19.795813
Referral Credit
Apart from a minimalist coffee business, I am also interested in starting a skincare product business. The demand for such products is increasing as people become more aware of the benefits of taking care of their skin. If you are a chemist or know someone who is, it is quite easy to formulate the right ingredients for these products. However, before you can sell them on the market, they must be approved by the Food and Drug Administration to ensure their safety for use. You can sell retinol, moisturizer, serum, and the like.

I like that business, it only needs time. Those you mentioned are very essential especially this time . Sunblock is in demand.

• Love
Reactions: freelancermaria
A skincare business is actually pretty lucrative. These days there are so many persons who have started paying a lot of attention to their skin.

• Like Button
We have to protect our skin against ultra violet rays. There's for the face and for the arms neck and legs.

The skincare product business is not only run by women, in my country there is a man who is very popular on various social media, named Richard Lee, he became very rich at a young age, the name of his product is Athena Skin Care.

As far as women exist, skincare products can't fail as a business unless there is something inherently wrong with the setup of such businesses.

The skincare product business is not only run by women, in my country there is a man who is very popular on various social media, named Richard Lee, he became very rich at a young age, the name of his product is Athena Skin Care.
Is he a gay? That businessman is lucky, he spent time and years to establish his business. He has passion of it. That's fate.

Apart from a minimalist coffee business, I am also interested in starting a skincare product business. The demand for such products is increasing as people become more aware of the benefits of taking care of their skin. If you are a chemist or know someone who is, it is quite easy to formulate the right ingredients for these products. However, before you can sell them on the market, they must be approved by the Food and Drug Administration to ensure their safety for use. You can sell retinol, moisturizer, serum, and the like.
It is lucrative business but you need to get certified by drug and food agency of your country. Getting certified is a long process with a lot of bribery. Secondly, you must do aggressive marketing before you start making profit from the business.

• Like Button
Is he a gay? That businessman is lucky, he spent time and years to establish his business. He has passion of it. That's fate.
Have you ever heard of Richard Lee, because he is very famous in cyberspace, he has also built a beauty clinic, are Athena Skin Care products also available in your country?

I like that business, it only needs time. Those you mentioned are very essential especially this time . Sunblock is in demand.

Yes. I personally use such products since I am not getting any younger. And, sunblock is a must! I always wear sunblock before going out.
Post automatically merged:

A skincare business is actually pretty lucrative. These days there are so many persons who have started paying a lot of attention to their skin.

That is correct. More people are paying more attention to their skin. Do you have a skincare routine?

Both men and women have ventured into the skincare industry and started their own line of products. In fact, there are many men who have successfully established their skincare businesses in different countries.

It is lucrative business but you need to get certified by drug and food agency of your country. Getting certified is a long process with a lot of bribery. Secondly, you must do aggressive marketing before you start making profit from the business.

Yes, it is quite a long and tedious process but I think it is worth it. And, just like any business, you must market your skincare business.

Selling skin care products is very lucrative especially if you are selling them for the ladies you would make good money

I could not agree more. As more and more people start to pay attention to their skin, there is a growing market for selling skincare products. Even some men buy skincare products.

Last edited:
The sale of skin care products is a very lucrative business provided the products are effective and they do what they are supposed to be doing.

Skincare products must be both effective and safe. Make sure not to make false claims or promises since this can result in customers who have previously bought the product not returning, and they may also discourage others from supporting it.

This has always been a productive business. A lot of people don't joke with their skin. So they will always buy skin care products

Have you ever heard of Richard Lee, because he is very famous in cyberspace, he has also built a beauty clinic, are Athena Skin Care products also available in your country?
Sorry, I do not him hehe. I don't have skin care products for the face only safeguard soap and lemon juice for cleansing. For my, skin Gluta C. 😁