Team Lead
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Wordsmith
Oct 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵3.077938
Referral Credit
I'm going to leave you a list of a few cryptocurrencies that could perform well this year or the next.

Hedera:

Hedera is a cryptocurrency with a very innovative technology that is more effective than blockchain, this technology is called Hashgraph, which is faster, scalable, and more secure than Blockchain technology, Hedera's transaction capacity far exceeds the fastest blockchain of the moment, which is Solana, for this and much more Hedera is becoming one of the most promising protocols in the cryptocurrency ecosystem.

Render Token:

Render Token is a rendering network, in short, this network allows users to contribute the power of their GPUs to render by renting it to other users who need said power because their equipment is not powerful enough, and thanks to this the Lend your computing power and receive the RNDR token or Render Token, which the person who rents said computing power has to pay as a fee. It is a good way to use your unused computing power to earn money with Render Token, which is why this token is becoming popular and creating an entire circular economy around it.

Toncoin:

Toncoin is a cryptocurrency that works under the proof of stake (POS) protocol like many other cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum, Solana, and Cardano among others. This cryptocurrency was created by the Durov brothers, best known for being the creators of Telegram, the famous competing social network of Whatsapp, as far as I know, the project is quite decentralized because the Durov brothers left the development of said cryptocurrency in the hands of the community, Toncoin is a fairly fast cryptocurrency compared to networks as fast as Solana or Hedera, the main fundamentals of said cryptocurrency are decentralization, leaving its development to the Telegram community, fast transactions and scalability.

If you know more cryptocurrencies that have the potential to give good returns this year or that have fundamentals that are worth monitoring closely, do not hesitate to leave your contribution to this post in the comments, thanks for reading!

From my personal experience, Polkadot, Binance Coin, and Avalanche have shown to be very significant in the crypto market and they have displayed growth potential in the recent months.

Let's not also forget that investing in Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Chainlink could be a way to safe your funds for future profit and they are for the investors with the long-term investment choices.

We need to look at the crypto projects like Terra, Avalanche, and Algorand . I found out that these cryptocurrencies are also gaining momentum gradually.

I heard about hedera a few months ago, I am a little surprised that it is defined as centralized decentralization, I am not familiar with this concept. But it has a very good foundation, the hashgraph system is undoubtedly more effective than blockchain technology, many more operations can be done per second and it complies the standars of the ISO (International Organization for Standardization)

I didn't find Hedera prices and other information on Coinmarketcap, as well as Render Token and Toncoin, while you gave the title Best cryptocurrencies to invest, without providing technical analysis that could be taken into consideration.

I invested in Solana and I am in stress as it is crashed and going down and down after touching peak of 207. In my view BCH would be best because it has all the potential to move up and up.

I didn't find Hedera prices and other information on Coinmarketcap, as well as Render Token and Toncoin, while you gave the title Best cryptocurrencies to invest, without providing technical analysis that could be taken into consideration.
My friend, I don't invest in cryptocurrencies looking at a chart or technical analysis, I look at the fundamentals which is what has made me the most money in my journey with cryptocurrencies, a technical analysis can help you to have profits in the short term, but not in the long term, that makes you gain the fundamentals and the purpose of the network as well as what white paper of the project details.

If you want more details of the price look well as you will find details, Hedera also has the acronym (HBAR) for example.

• Like Button
Reactions: Suba
My friend, I don't invest in cryptocurrencies looking at a chart or technical analysis, I look at the fundamentals which is what has made me the most money in my journey with cryptocurrencies, a technical analysis can help you to have profits in the short term, but not in the long term, that makes you gain the fundamentals and the purpose of the network as well as what white paper of the project details.

If you want more details of the price look well as you will find details, Hedera also has the acronym (HBAR) for example.
Thanks, I got it in Coinmarketcap, HBAR price $0.0798

Toncoin is available on Faucetpay wallet so you can claim it on different faucet websites. I just notice how people talk about Solana network and speed. Some say Solana network become slow because of many coins run on it and Toncoin is one of it.