What content is suitable for YouTube beginners? | Discussion Bucks

What content is suitable for YouTube beginners?

Suba

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 1, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.093875
Referral Credit
Many people are interested in becoming a YouTuber and making a lot of money, but becoming a reliable YouTuber is not easy, it is full of struggle and may have to take a long way. The best way to become a YouTuber is to know that the content you will publish will be of interest and need to many viewers.
In my opinion, there are several types of content that are easy and very suitable for beginner YouTubers, such as:
1. Daily Vlog
2. Honest Reviews
3. Cooking Tutorials
4. Music / Song Covers
5. Fitness and Health Content

Do you have content ideas that are suitable for beginner YouTubers?

For some reasons, I believe song covers resonates with me and would easily get you audience. But you have to be at peak level creativity for that to work for you.

It depends on what skill you have.

If you know how to entertain, you can make reviews of topics, short comedy videos or typical gameplays.

If you are intelligent or want to be intelligent, you can study different topics of what you like and summarize it in a video.

It must be taken into account that there is a specific audience that is looking for specific videos.

As it stands today, any kind of contents sells on YouTube. The only thing is that you would have to find a way to target the right audience.

You need to explore ever green niches, your content should be educational, informative, as well as entertaining.

YouTube is a very active channel for every kind of market. The only thing a newbie is tocdo his research very well and be consistent with it. Lack od consistency is one major factor that is hindering Youtubers from making money on the platform.

Many people are interested in becoming a YouTuber and making a lot of money, but becoming a reliable YouTuber is not easy, it is full of struggle and may have to take a long way. The best way to become a YouTuber is to know that the content you will publish will be of interest and need to many viewers.
In my opinion, there are several types of content that are easy and very suitable for beginner YouTubers, such as:
1. Daily Vlog
2. Honest Reviews
3. Cooking Tutorials
4. Music / Song Covers
5. Fitness and Health Content

Do you have content ideas that are suitable for beginner YouTubers?
They're very nice content for a YouTuber. I like that Daily Vlog. That made many YouTubers millionaires. One Senator in the Philippines is doing a daily Vlog now Senator Tulfo is a billionaire. He has 45 million followers. I am not good at vlogging.

I honestly don't think there is a content best for beginners, it best you just simply do what is easy for for you or what you are most comfortable with.

In reality, any content is good, as long as you put effort into it, when you are a newbie or you are just starting out you cannot expect great numbers of views or subscribers, consistency and good content is key in that phase.