What do you use in promoting your business as an entrepreneur? | Discussion Bucks

What do you use in promoting your business as an entrepreneur?

eLdavis

Media Lab Marketing Team
Staff member
Media Lab Marketing Team
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Sep 21, 2023
D Bucks
💵2.751750
Referral Credit
There are so many ways to promote or market your business these days. Some of these includes traditional means such as words of mouth or the use of handbills and the likes. Then we have the digital method with social media a very popular method. What method do you use to promote your business?

As an entrepreneur to be I intend to promote my business both online and offline. I would employ all the tools available to reach wider audience to get things done

I use to give free samples to my prospective customers. Secondly, i make sure I do my business with integrity and selflessness. I always create positive impressions towards my prospective customers. I believe that our actions towards our customers is the first step in marketing our business.

I use to give free samples to my prospective customers. Secondly, i make sure I do my business with integrity and selflessness. I always create positive impressions towards my prospective customers. I believe that our actions towards our customers is the first step in marketing our business.
Giving free samples would work though but not for all kinds of businessses and products. I would prefer to do video demos that play offline and online to promote the business and the products.

There are so many ways to promote or market your business these days. Some of these includes traditional means such as words of mouth or the use of handbills and the likes. Then we have the digital method with social media a very popular method. What method do you use to promote your business?

I think that there are many ways you can promote your business. I think that door to door marketing could be a great way that may help you promote your business. There are many people who engage in this kind of activity and they successfully promote their products.

• Like Button
Reactions: eLdavis
I think that there are many ways you can promote your business. I think that door to door marketing could be a great way that may help you promote your business. There are many people who engage in this kind of activity and they successfully promote their products.
I have seen some business owners do this, most of them even enlist the help of freelancers to carry out these task. Maybe one day i might as well give it a try and see how it goes.

There is no other tool I used except to advertise my business through media and that is Facebook. I have many friends there and those friends bring their friends to the location of my business every afternoon. Let us just be true and friendly to them.

I have not launched my art and craft business in a big way. I get enough orders through words of mouth. A few times, I have put my ready products on my WhatsApp status and I got people to buy it or place order for it. I am still not going marketing in a big way. I will not be able to take too many orders with my regular part time job. I am not planning to go advertising a big way unless I feel that I can take more orders.

There is no other tool I used except to advertise my business through media and that is Facebook. I have many friends there and those friends bring their friends to the location of my business every afternoon. Let us just be true and friendly to them.

I think that when it comes to promoting your business, you must consider many things. You have to market your business in a professional manner and this is one of the most important things you must do. Many people fail to market their business and this is what makes their business less popular.

I think that when it comes to promoting your business, you must consider many things. You have to market your business in a professional manner and this is one of the most important things you must do. Many people fail to market their business and this is what makes their business less popular.
If your business is offline, there is no need to market it, people can see it through their eyes, but for the online business, there's a need to market it, or else, the business becomes stagnant, no customers.

If your business is offline, there is no need to market it, people can see it through their eyes, but for the online business, there's a need to market it, or else, the business becomes stagnant, no customers.

There are many entrepreneurs who still utilise many different kinds of marketing strategies that may enable them to promote the product. This is a very common thing and one of the essential things as well. Traditional marketing techniques can also help as well.

If you are on a limited or low budget it is good to use the free mode which is social media to get people to know about you

For me l am into the Social media platforms when it comes to the promotion and marketing of my business. I have seen that it works best for me.

For me l am into the Social media platforms when it comes to the promotion and marketing of my business. I have seen that it works best for me.
Yes, if you have social media pages instead of just chatting on them.you can use them to advertise for free the different products you have

intermittent incentives giving would not be a bad idea to adopt for promoting your services and products