What does it mean that a website is mobile friendly? | Discussion Bucks

What does it mean that a website is mobile friendly?

magnus2022

Community Advocate
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 5, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.911250
Referral Credit
What does it mean that a website is mobile friendly? According to Google, mobile friendliness is now one of the most important criteria in ranking. How can a blogger makes his site to be mobile friendly? SEO is unending and once you finish with one! Another one pops up!

I haven't experienced a website mobile friendly, it's because I seldom use my mobile on browsing but instead laptop. I also closed my website. It lacks maintenance. It's dormant for almost 3 years. I can't anymore use my Google AdSense😕.

When it is said that a site is mobile friendly, it implies that the site is worked on and proactive measures taken for the site to be able to load fast on mobile. Mobiles have lowered specs and any site must be optimized to make sure that mobile devices can access it even with their lowered specs.

For me I believe it means the site can easily be accessed with a mobile phone. For example there are some sites where you would have to zoom and move form one end to the other to be able work there, a mobile friendly site on the other hand completely feets your mobile phone.

If you are a website owner, it must be mobile-friendly. It has to work on mobile devices without a problem. Make sure you have a responsible website layout. All contents must be readable.

A website is said to be mobile friendly when it has been optimized so that it can load easily on mobile devices. Any site that doesn't have difficulty loading with phones is mobile friendly.

On the blogger itself, the author has the option to make his page compatible with mobile devices. Currently it is essential to have a website or blog compatible with cell phones and smartphones, there are several tutorials on the internet teaching this concept.

When I get registration in Amazon affiliate marketing, the site wasn't working properly on my mobile. So it wasn't mobile friendly, at least it wasn't friendly in my mobile. So I converted it into desktop, then it started working properly.

I tend to browse websites and forums on my phone when I am away from my computer and I find that I can instantly tell when it is not mobile friendly.

Google is right about how important it is to have a mobile-friendly site as you never know how many people will be visiting or browsing on their mobile and if it doesn't work right, it can be an instant turn-off.

These days you can easily create a mobile friendly website by using responsive template