Why are those fake games that promise earnings allowed in Google Play? | Discussion Bucks

Why are those fake games that promise earnings allowed in Google Play?

Lifeson

Novice Scribe
Nov 12, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.128000
Referral Credit
There are numerous games that make unbelievable claims about monetary rewards for their users. They claim that anyone can earn hundreds of dollars by simply playing an hour a day. I've seen many video ads for these games in other apps, so they must be sponsored by someone rich.

However, they have no reviews in Google Play and if you search on Google about them, there are several forums where people confirm that these games are scams because they never make the payments when the users try to withdraw the earned money.

Why does Google Play not take down these scam games?

There are numerous games that make unbelievable claims about monetary rewards for their users. They claim that anyone can earn hundreds of dollars by simply playing an hour a day. I've seen many video ads for these games in other apps, so they must be sponsored by someone rich.

However, they have no reviews in Google Play and if you search on Google about them, there are several forums where people confirm that these games are scams because they never make the payments when the users try to withdraw the earned money.

Why does Google Play not take down these scam games?
Yeah there are a lots of advertisements for apps that tells big lie and they just advertise about the app saying it will pay huge money every minute and something like this, but they are doing it in order to get a lots of users only.

Yes I know this fact they even allow to leave in as early accses for a long time so users can not leave negative reviews the only good thing is that it's easy to tell that the app is fake

Yes, they exist everywhere. Some even feature advertisements, but those games do not pay a cent to the user. I am not sure why they are permitted to be downloaded from the App Store and Google Play.

I experienced it and wasn't happy being scammed by those elite scammers. I'm also wondering why Google doesn't banned those sites creating fake games that never pay people.

There are so many games like that, I really don't know why play store still allows them.

One thing all of us have to understand is that Google is there for business. If Google is not profiting from this , they will pull them out immediately. I think Google is complicit in the whole scenario. Google is looking for sites and apps where they will place ads.