Official Event - 🎉 Exclusive Contest Announcement: Win $50 in Rewards with MicroLikes! 🎉 | Page 3 | Discussion Bucks

Official Event ðŸŽ‰ Exclusive Contest Announcement: Win $50 in Rewards with MicroLikes! 🎉

Thank you so much @Devin and @Mike30. I am over the moon being 3rd. I am still in doubt as to how to claim my earnings on MIcrilikes. Hoping for clarification from you guys. I am confused about how to claim it, I am busy at work at the university. Thanks for the blessings. Thank you DBucks and MicroLikes. Thumbs Up(y)(y)(y)
Post automatically merged:

Congrats mates. Keep winning
It's your turn next time, mate:love:

• Love
  • Like Button
Reactions: Mike30 and Kirubel
Thank you so much @Devin and @Mike30. I am over the moon being 3rd. I am still in doubt as to how to claim my earnings on MIcrilikes. Hoping for clarification from you guys. I am confused about how to claim it, I am busy at work at the university. Thanks for the blessings. Thank you DBucks and MicroLikes. Thumbs Up(y)(y)(y)
Post automatically merged:

It's your turn next time, mate:love:
You can go ahead and redeem them :)
- Send 0.01 to user "admin" when you login to MicroLikes.com. Type in the message some description example: Redeeming Devin - contest + your paypal email

Congratulations! to the winners! :)

You can go ahead and redeem them :)
- Send 0.01 to user "admin" when you login to MicroLikes.com. Type in the message some description example: Redeeming Devin - contest + your paypal email

Congratulations! to the winners! :)
I will repeat the procedure tomorrow. I only wrote there Redeeming Microlikes 😞