Official Event - 🎉 Exclusive Contest Announcement: Win $50 in Rewards with MicroLikes! 🎉 | Page 2 | Discussion Bucks

Official Event ðŸŽ‰ Exclusive Contest Announcement: Win $50 in Rewards with MicroLikes! 🎉

There's only 3 days left to enter this contest. These are some great prizes, sign up today! It's completely free.

Hi Mike? I requested a cash out this morning, but I forgot to include writing my pp address. dunno if it was acted or approved.
I can look up for the one used previously. Anyways, you can send short messages to admin for as low as 0.01 microlikes :)
When you send your request to redeem. Just send 0.01 microlikes to Admin and confirm the transaction so I know for sure you intentionally requested it.

And do not send to admin the total you are redeeming. The Admin will deduct the total redeemed from your balance.
Post automatically merged:

Hi Mike? I requested a cash out this morning, but I forgot to include writing my pp address. dunno if it was acted or approved.
I am not sure if you send you request at all. I don't see your request. It is best if you include the paypal email at the end of the message when you send your request. Follow the instructions :) https://forumrace.com/forums/index....ceived-on-posts-as-tips-dec-2023-jan-2024.81/

I have already completed the steps ,but still don't know how micro likes work
In a nutshell, it's a platform to tip content creators. Like in forum's posts. When you add your MicroLikes details in your forum(s) profile(s) (normally under your "Account Details" page) a link is displayed on all your posts where others can tip you if they like your content. Also, microlikes will be available soon for YouTube videos.. ups... did I say that? :)

Last edited:
I can look up for the one used previously. Anyways, you can send short messages to admin for as low as 0.01 microlikes :)
When you send your request to redeem. Just send 0.01 microlikes to Admin and confirm the transaction so I now for sure you intentionally requested it.

And do not send to admin the total you are redeeming. The Admin will deduct the total redeemed from your balance.

I am not sure if you send you request at all. I don't see your request. It is best if you include the paypal email at the end of the message when you send your request. Follow the instructions :) https://forumrace.com/forums/index....ceived-on-posts-as-tips-dec-2023-jan-2024.81/

In a nutshell, it's a platform to tip content creators. Like in forum's posts. When you add your MicroLikes details in your forum(s) profile(s) (normally under your "Account Details" page) a link is displayed on all your posts where others can tip you if they like your content. Also, microlikes will be available soon for YouTube videos.. ups... did I say that? :)
Thanks for the enlightenment,

• Like Button
Reactions: Mike30
I had already registered at MicroLikes but have added my details here, not sure if that would count.
Sure, it does it is for all registered members of Microlikes.com. You just have to indicate here that you are in for the contest to stand a chance to win . And that's all.

• Like Button
When you send your request to redeem. Just send 0.01 microlikes to Admin and confirm the transaction so I know for sure you intentionally requested it.

Thank you Mike. I'll do it next days. 😊

• Like Button
Congratulations to our Winners!
Celebrate Number 1 GIF by Awkwafina

1st Place: @Kirubel

2nd Place: @Shortie

3rd Place: @Starmix

All winners have been rewarded via the MicroLikes platform.

Stay tuned for more MicroLikes contests in the near future!