4TH PAYMENT CASHOUT OF $20 THROUGH LITECOIN. | Discussion Bucks

4TH PAYMENT CASHOUT OF $20 THROUGH LITECOIN.

Carson20t

Opinion Leader
Wordsmith
Sep 30, 2023
D Bucks
💵1.336175
Referral Credit
This time around I requested my cash out through cryptocurrency. I chose to cash out $20 through litecoin and the payment was fast. If you want to cash out through cryptocurrency just head over to your account upgrade and make a cryptocurrency subscription. Let us go make the Bucks.:love:

Screenshot 2024-03-16 05.35.22.png

Congrats and more wins for you
Well, you gave me a thumbs down did you see that?:D
Thanks so much, I miss the swift transactions that we used to make. Also, I accidentally lost your line. So you can hit me up.

• Love
Reactions: Starmix
Thanks so much, I miss the swift transactions that we used to make. Also, I accidentally lost your line. So you can hit me up.
I think that was a mistake, Carls. :LOL: @Augusta might have not noticed it. Well, my warmest congratulations.

Lol, how can I give you a thumbs down when you did well. it's a mistake I didn't noticed. I have undone that. Yes, I will add you back. Is it with the same old number?

Lol, how can I give you a thumbs down when you did well. it's a mistake I didn't noticed. I have undone that. Yes, I will add you back. Is it with the same old number?
Yes same old number, I think that by the end of this month's end, our paycheques should hit $400 as a side income. I am not 100 per cent sure if I can hit that mark but I have a strong will and conviction. What do you think?

I had a problem with My Samsung Galaxy not 8 so I ended up replacing it with a Samsung A70. Thanks to @Joshua Farrell who credited me a $20 T & Cs apply.

• Like Button
Reactions: Augusta
Yes same old number, I think that by the end of this month's end, our paycheques should hit $400 as a side income. I am not 100 per cent sure if I can hit that mark but I have a strong will and conviction. What do you think?

I had a problem with My Samsung Galaxy not 8 so I ended up replacing it with a Samsung A70. Thanks to @Joshua Farrell who credited me a $20 T & Cs apply.
What is that Side hustle that earns you a paycheck of $400 in a month? l am interested in that my friend.

What is that Side hustle that earns you a paycheck of $400 in a month? l am interested in that my friend.
Oh yeah it is about time we got to talk, you never got to read carefully and surely though. I said we are charged up to have our pay cheques pushed to $400 in just the online side work. I cannot pinpoint one exact strategy because people have various ways that resonate with them. All we get to do is help recommend that the potential is there to attain that figure.

You can chat me up so we get to the details of what I am talking about exactly on this number +260-770--043-931

This time around I requested my cash out through cryptocurrency. I chose to cash out $20 through litecoin and the payment was fast. If you want to cash out through cryptocurrency just head over to your account upgrade and make a cryptocurrency subscription. Let us go make the Bucks.:love:

View attachment 815
There is no need to do that since P2P exists on Discussion Bucks. Additionally, Coinbase checkout does no longer supports Brave Wallet as before. It is possible before to make Polygon MATIC payments to Coinbase using Brave Browser wallet did not know why they remove it. It imposes to you using another wallet that is Trust Wallet or Metamask. When they add Brave Wallet to Coinbase checkout I would be back to process checkouts on Coinbase.

There is no need to do that since P2P exists on Discussion Bucks. Additionally, Coinbase checkout does no longer supports Brave Wallet as before. It is possible before to make Polygon MATIC payments to Coinbase using Brave Browser wallet did not know why they remove it. It imposes to you using another wallet that is Trust Wallet or Metamask. When they add Brave Wallet to Coinbase checkout I would be back to process checkouts on Coinbase.
That is great for you, Dbucks P2P demands a 20 per cent deduction from your total value plus the other commissions or fees that one would incur which will make your value go down by over 30 per cent. The other thing is that a lot of people are still building trust and some in-house transactions can take over a week just to be responded to which at times is so frustrating. But we are getting there.
Post automatically merged:

That is great for you, Dbucks P2P demands a 20 per cent deduction from your total value plus the other commissions or fees that one would incur which will make your value go down by over 30 per cent. The other thing is that a lot of people are still building trust and some in-house transactions can take over a week just to be responded to which at times is so frustrating. But we are getting there.

Just enlighten me, does the checkout redirect to the Coinbase Wallet page or you are not understanding me? Because in Coinbase check out page previously to pay an invoice you could send exact amount from Brave Wallet. In new version it is not available from Brave Wallet as before. The upgrade on Discussion Bucks requires pasing by Coinbase checkout page. If there is wrong information in what stated you could enlight me.

If @Devin includes P2P removal of 20 % on upgrade and then pays exact amount from another wallet provider I will use P2P upgrade with removal of 20 %. Like if I purchase the crypto upgrade for 1.99 $ and removes P2P fees also for this membership by the condition it doesn't pass by Coinbase check out page to pay fee with Brave Wallet. There is no only crypto but any service you could buy from P2P marketplace like services or for example articles or posting packages. Include 20 % fee with paying the fee of upgrade doesn't seems to be logic to pay money if fee stills the same.

I PM'ed @Devin for this concern.

Last edited:
Discussion Bucks does not use Coinbase checkout. We use Cryptomus, which is an entirely different platform.

• Like Button
Reactions: saoussen5765
Congrats for that 20$ payment :)

• Like Button
Reactions: saoussen5765