A Christmas sales flyer I made for someone | Discussion Bucks

A Christmas sales flyer I made for someone

OH wow, that is one amazing designing and editing, personally i like it and it is so amazing and it catches attention, good work, keep it up, is it with adobe photoshop?

What font did you use for the Christmas Mega? When my client pays for his job (church flyer), this December, I should send it here too.
The font I used was Bleeding cowboys
Post automatically merged:

OH wow, that is one amazing designing and editing, personally i like it and it is so amazing and it catches attention, good work, keep it up, is it with adobe photoshop?
Thanks for the comments, yes it was with photoshop
Post automatically merged:

You are talented. You know how to combine colours to bring amazing effect. How many hours does it take you to design this?
Thanks, it took me around two hours plus, though many factors contributed to it, the light was an issue, then had to download resources like the background and Christmas flowers and gifts.

I really want to lear a photoshop, i have some video editing skill, i learned when i was a youtuber, but i want the photoshop and adobe illustrations.
It's not that hard though, once you get to know and understand the basis of how the app works.

It's not that hard though, once you get to know and understand the basis of how the app works.
I will try my best to learn photoshop, my friend is good in video editing and also photo editing, he makes some money by designing advertisement banners.

Congrats on your success hoping the pay was right. It might be the beginning of your dreamed business. Advertised your potential to earn much save much and invest more and more 👏👏👏

The poster looks pretty good, you look good at graphic design, congratulations!