Are you a fan of seafood?

klassicdoll

Opinion Leader
Wordsmith
Sep 29, 2023
D Bucks
💵3.984376
Referral Credit
Seafood is regarded as a wonderful and unique food. In addition to being tasty and healthy, seafood recipes can also be simple. You may keep coming up with new and healthy seafood dishes using your preferred seafood, such as shrimp, mussels, abalone, scallops, lobsters, clams, crab, or squid.

Personally, I enjoy eating many kinds of seafood, but particularly shrimp, scallops, crabs, lobsters, and squid. It doesn't matter whether it's grilled, fried, or baked. I simply enjoy eating them.

How about you? Do you like eating them?

• Like Button
Reactions: Ebenz and Starmix
Seafood is regarded as a wonderful and unique food. In addition to being tasty and healthy, seafood recipes can also be simple. You may keep coming up with new and healthy seafood dishes using your preferred seafood, such as shrimp, mussels, abalone, scallops, lobsters, clams, crab, or squid.

Personally, I enjoy eating many kinds of seafood, but particularly shrimp, scallops, crabs, lobsters, and squid. It doesn't matter whether it's grilled, fried, or baked. I simply enjoy eating them.

I love to eat seafood like crabs shrimp, lobsters, and all kinds of big and small fish. They give nutrients to our body, especially protein. We live near the sea, so every morning we cook fresh fish, crabs, and shrimp.

I was brought up eating seafood as a kid and it is something I love to eat even now that I am older and eat it as much as I am able to.

Crab is something I was a huge fan of as well as salmon but with it being so expensive now, it's not something I eat as much as I used to.

I love to eat Spanish Mackerel 🐟... Usually sea foods are rich in proteins , calcium..

• Like Button
Reactions: klassicdoll
I came from a vegetarian family and would only eat eggs occasionally. But then I got married into a family that loved non-vegetarian food. I am still a vegetarian by choice but I do taste non-veg sometimes. And I have become a pro at non-veg cooking. I like prawns and shrimp. But unfortunately, my daughters are allergic to seafood and we rarely have them in our home.

• Like Button
For me i love food in general,so eating seafood is not an issue. Though i have not tried most seafood but i have eaten some and I actually enjoy them, especially when fried. Oh i loved them fried dry.

• Like Button
Here in our place, there is a very famous restaurant called Barbecue Nation (BBQ Nation). They have various outlets in different parts of the country and are a popular chain of restaurants. Another similar kind of restaurant is Absolute Barbecue. These restaurants are well known for their barbecue items. They have a lot of seafood ( barbecue and grilled) on their menu list. We would visit the place when we crave some good barbecue seafood.

I love to eat seafood like crabs shrimp, lobsters, and all kinds of big and small fish. They give nutrients to our body, especially protein. We live near the sea, so every morning we cook fresh fish, crabs, and shrimp.
Wow, lucky you. I wish I could eat fresh seafood every morning too.
Post automatically merged:

I was brought up eating seafood as a kid and it is something I love to eat even now that I am older and eat it as much as I am able to.

Crab is something I was a huge fan of as well as salmon but with it being so expensive now, it's not something I eat as much as I used to.
Crab is also expensive here; that's why I don't see it very often being sold in our market. I haven't eaten it either for a while. I miss eating chili crab.

I love to eat Spanish Mackerel 🐟... Usually sea foods are rich in proteins , calcium..
Yes, you are right. They are also rich in vitamin B12, vitamin D, iron, zinc, iodine, magnesium, and potassium.

I came from a vegetarian family and would only eat eggs occasionally. But then I got married into a family that loved non-vegetarian food. I am still a vegetarian by choice but I do taste non-veg sometimes. And I have become a pro at non-veg cooking. I like prawns and shrimp. But unfortunately, my daughters are allergic to seafood and we rarely have them in our home.
Oh, that's unfortunate indeed. We get to experience that too, since one of my nephews has asthma. Whenever we have seafood, we always make sure to cook other dishes that do not have seafood so he can still eat with us.

For me i love food in general,so eating seafood is not an issue. Though i have not tried most seafood but i have eaten some and I actually enjoy them, especially when fried. Oh i loved them fried dry.
Soo in love with fried seafood too, especially if it's dipped in a spicy sauce 😋

Last edited:
I L❤️VE Seafood. We traveled all the way from Portland Oregon to Portland Maine just so we could enjoy the Lobster they have there and it really is that much better.

lobster.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, lucky you. I wish I could eat fresh seafood every morning too.

Crab is also expensive here; that's why I don't see it very often being sold in our market. I haven't eaten it either for a while. I miss eating chili crab.

Yes, you are right. They are also rich in vitamin B12, vitamin D, iron, zinc, iodine, magnesium, and potassium.

Oh, that's unfortunate indeed. We get to experience that too, since one of my nephews has asthma. Whenever we have seafood, we always make sure to cook other dishes that do not have seafood so he can still eat with us.

Soo in love with fried seafood too, especially if it's dipped in a spicy sauce 😋
We live near the sea so every morning, there are fish sellers knocking at our door bringing fresh crabs, shrimps, and fish. But there are times when only fresh fish is seasonal.

• Like Button
I enjoy seafood and fish on occasion. Wish we had it more frequently. Used to have salmon a few times a month a few years back.

Yes, I am fond of eating seafood; my father used to catch it whenever he went to the sea. When he went home, he brought fresh fish and my all-time favorite sea urchins.

I L❤️VE Seafood. We traveled all the way from Portland Oregon to Portland Maine just so we could enjoy the Lobster they have there and it really is that much better.

View attachment 51
Wow, that lobster looks so delicious 😊

I love seafood. Shrimp hits the spot for me a lot. I also like tilapia and crab. I don't remember ever having lobster before but I hope to try it one day.
You should definitely try lobster. highly recommended it.

• Like Button
Reactions: oldbuddy
Although I love eating healthy food, I do not like seafood because I am allergic to it. Anyway, I definitely recommend it because it is healthier than red meat.

Not really a fan but there are times I like to eat them too - shrimps, crabs, squids, oysters and some types of fish.

Yes I love to eat seafoods than meat.
Plus I'm so close to the sea so I can easily buy some seafoods if I can or if I need to.

Shrimp is my absolute favourite. I wish that my daughters were not allergic to the seafood. They too would have enjoyed it. Also, I would have enjoyed making it as a dish for the whole family to sit and enjoy together. But now I make it once in blue moon and along with it, I make something else for my daughters to enjoy, their favourite chicken dish.