Are you earning daily from survey websites? | Discussion Bucks

Are you earning daily from survey websites?

freelancermaria

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 3, 2023
D Bucks
💵19.795813
Referral Credit
As I reside in a tier-3 country, my pay schedule is limited to twice or thrice a month. I wish to earn more by participating in online surveys. Perhaps individuals from top-tier countries have the opportunity to earn a certain amount of money on a daily basis. How about you?

As I reside in a tier-3 country, my pay schedule is limited to twice or thrice a month. I wish to earn more by participating in online surveys. Perhaps individuals from top-tier countries have the opportunity to earn a certain amount of money on a daily basis. How about you?
It is my first time reading about tiers. I don't know which tier level my country belongs to. But I'm writing to say that it is very difficult to earn from surveys in my country.

Most surveys screen you out in the process of answering. I used to do surveys but I gave up because they always screened me out.

• Like Button
Reactions: freelancermaria
It is my first time reading about tiers. I don't know which tier level my country belongs to. But I'm writing to say that it is very difficult to earn from surveys in my country.

Most surveys screen you out in the process of answering. I used to do surveys but I gave up because they always screened me out.
Same here. Since I live in a third world country, surveys hardly come by. LOL. Most of the time, I get screened out in the middle of answering surveys.

• Like Button
Reactions: Mildredtabitha
Frankly speaking l currently don't earn from the survey websites. I had realized the l am not legible for almost all of the survey websites available.

I don't work on survey sites, I have tried before but it seems due to my location I am not able to get surveys from the sites.

• Like Button
Reactions: freelancermaria
Frankly speaking l currently don't earn from the survey websites. I had realized the l am not legible for almost all of the survey websites available.

Maybe you can give Rakuten Insight a try. :) Despite not qualifying for the survey, you can still get some points.
Post automatically merged:

I earn every couple days, usually $3-5 dollars either in Amazon gift cards or Paypal payouts.

That is great news! I noticed from your profile that you are from the US. People from top-tier countries like yours usually have more opportunities to earn more from survey websites.
Post automatically merged:

I don't work on survey sites, I have tried before but it seems due to my location I am not able to get surveys from the sites.

Most survey websites do not work in tier-3 countries, but Rakuten Insight may be an option. :)

Even though I have tried joining several survey sites, I have never been able to make money on those sites, the surveys I do always fail, maybe because I live in a tier 3 country.

Except on weekends, I usually complete 2-3 surveys daily, depending on the length of the surveys. I earn about $5 a day doing surveys on a daily basis.

survey is not for people from third world countries! I don't have any business with survey because i have tried but it did not favour me!

Frankly speaking l currently don't earn from the survey websites.
I had realized the l am not eligible for almost all of the survey websites available.
on GOD though