Are you into online business full time or part time? | Discussion Bucks

Are you into online business full time or part time?

magnus2022

Community Advocate
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 5, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.911250
Referral Credit
Online business is not a child's play. It is a business that need full concentration and creativity. It needs consistency and learning that many people find difficult to give. I believe majority of online entrepreneurs here are usually doing part time.
Are you earning online part time or full time?

I have no online business only offline. My business is posting only in two forum sites. How I like to start my dream business online.

I do not run my online business full time because my business is not generating a lot of profits yet.

My online job is my online business which is my primary source of income. I have recently ventured into affiliate marketing, but I have not made any profits from it yet.

My online job is my online business which is my primary source of income. I have recently ventured into affiliate marketing, but I have not made any profits from it yet.
I am so sure you are earning 5 figures online as a freelance writer. You have all the freedom and time for yourself.

I still have my offline business I do, so me working online is mostly as my side hustle.

I don't have an online business. My online business is limited to 2-3 forum sites. I don't make much money through these PTP sites.

I do my business online both part time and full time but sometime I feel that if you operate on full time basis it could be more beneficial compare to part time earning

I do my business online both part time and full time but sometime I feel that if you operate on full time basis it could be more beneficial compare to part time earning

That's true. You need to focus fully on one thing. I have an offline job so my more focus is on it not on any other thing. I fear that I may not lose it if I don't focus on it.

I hope to materialise my dream online busines. As of this time, I am negotiating a courier for products deliveries and the best products to sell.

I want to go full time when I start off. That's my desire I want to make good money so I need to devote my time to it

I do not have any online business. Running an online business needs capital and commitment. I am a freelancer providing translation service and business consulting service to SMEs.

I am in online business part time. Because I cannot manage it as a full time work, it needs some extraordinary time and focus, if we don't give time to this business then we won't get success.