Paid Offer! - Auto Buyers Market - 30 Posts - $1.00 | Page 2 | Discussion Bucks

Paid Offer! Auto Buyers Market - 30 Posts - $1.00

• Exciting News: Updated Subscription Plans and Lower Transfer Fees! 🚀

We're thrilled to announce that we've revamped our subscription plans to offer you more value and flexibility! Plus, we've lowered our transfer fees for your convenience. Click here to read the full announcement and see all the exciting changes. Upgrade your experience today! 🎉

Status
Not open for further replies.
When are we expecting the payment for this task? @Devin. The task has been completed. Must it take ages to get paid?
Hi Kross,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to touch base regarding the payment processing for Discussion Bucks. Due to my commitments outside of this platform, including a full-time job that is essential for both my livelihood and the financing of Discussion Bucks, I've been unable to process payments as swiftly as I would like this week.

Please be assured that I am aiming to have all payments submitted by or on the 30th to align with the end-of-month cash-out requests. It's important to note that even if the payments were processed sooner, they would still be received on the last day of the month due to our existing payout schedule.

I appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. It’s worth mentioning that these types of tasks, requiring manual setup and payments, will no longer be featured on Discussion Bucks due to the complexity and time required for processing. This decision is in line with our commitment to transparency and efficiency, and to ensure timely payments despite any unforeseen delays.

Thank you for your understanding and ongoing support of Discussion Bucks. I am grateful for your patience as we navigate these changes and continue to improve our platform.

Best regards,

Devin

Status
Not open for further replies.