Beating the heat in summer. | Discussion Bucks

Beating the heat in summer.

• Exciting News: Updated Subscription Plans and Lower Transfer Fees! 🚀

We're thrilled to announce that we've revamped our subscription plans to offer you more value and flexibility! Plus, we've lowered our transfer fees for your convenience. Click here to read the full announcement and see all the exciting changes. Upgrade your experience today! 🎉

aninditasen

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 1, 2023
D Bucks
💵10.337500
Referral Credit
The summer has set in India and it's already very hot. There are many processes to beat the heat. The first is to drink a lot of water, fruit juice and the summer fruits like water melon, musk melon and mango which are very juicy and keeps us cool. In India we have ample coconut and in summer we take a lot of coconut water too. Apart from that I usually take cold baths twice a day to keep myself cool.

• Wow
Reactions: Starmix
It is also extremely hot in the Philippines, in fact, the Department of Education declared to shift classes to online mood because of the extreme heat.

• Like Button
Reactions: aninditasen
It's always hot over here, even now that is suppose to be our raining season, we hardly see rain or even a cold weather.

I look forward to drinking Southern Sweet Tea and consuming summer salads such as pasta salad, taco salad, macaroni salad, etc.!

Wet Hot American Summer Cooking GIF by NETFLIX

Shops are all open. People drive their cars and those no cars hire a taxi. It's extremely hot.
That's really nice. People of your country will be safe. Aren't shops open? Here some people have to go out especially store owne

It is scorching hot in our country too, and the extreme heat is taking a toll on both humans and animals alike. Unfortunately, just the other day, a baby died because of heatstroke. It is essential to stay hydrated during this time. In addition, take frequent showers, wear lightweight clothes, and avoid going outside as much as possible. If you need to stay indoors, turn on the electric fan or AC to keep the air cooler.

It is scorching hot in our country too, and the extreme heat is taking a toll on both humans and animals alike. Unfortunately, just the other day, a baby died because of heatstroke. It is essential to stay hydrated during this time. In addition, take frequent showers, wear lightweight clothes, and avoid going outside as much as possible. If you need to stay indoors, turn on the electric fan or AC to keep the air cooler.
Pituiful baby what an irresponsible parents letting their baby stayed in a hot room or might exposed under the heat of the sun.

Pituiful baby what an irresponsible parents letting their baby stay in a hot room or might exposed to the heat of the sun.

I could not agree more. It is quite clear that the parents acted irresponsibly. I can't help but wonder why they allow things to escalate to this point. It is instances like these that make one question the capacity of certain people to be parents.

It's better not to go out of the house when sunnis ahead. The temperature here is increasing day by day. Drink as much as water one can as it is the best medicine to protect us from dehydration.

I went out a few days ago, and It was very hot there. When I came home, my face was red from the heat and I was thirsty all day. Since then, I have been avoiding going out in the day time.

I went out a few days ago, and It was very hot there. When I came home, my face was red from the heat and I was thirsty all day. Since then, I have been avoiding going out in the day time.

When you need to go out, make sure to bring a bottle of water. Keep yourself hydrated and make sure to wear light clothing.