Announcement - Become a Discussion Bucks Sponsor! | Discussion Bucks

Announcement Become a Discussion Bucks Sponsor!

Devin

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Novice Scribe
Sep 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵29.291225
Referral Credit

🎉 Join the Celebration: DiscussionBucks.com's 1st Anniversary Extravaganza!Dear Valued Members and Future Sponsors,

Time flies when you’re engaging in great discussions! On October 2nd, DiscussionBucks.com marks its 1-Year Milestone. We’re set to unveil a tapestry of contests, upgrades, and community highlights, all throughout a month-long fiesta of interaction and camaraderie!

This is a cordial invitation for you to play a pivotal role in our gala as an esteemed sponsor. Unveiling our sponsorship tiers: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and the supreme Ultimate package, each designed to beam the spotlight on your brand while enriching our thriving community.

🌟 Why Join as a Sponsor?
  • Direct Impact: Every sponsorship dollar will be funneled straight into making our October event an unforgettable one.
  • Early Bird Advantage: Reap the benefits of your sponsorship immediately with no need to wait for the event to begin.
  • Community Appreciation: A special Sponsor Appreciation Post during our anniversary celebration will honor your support in front of our entire community.
  • Extended Reach: Gain visibility through advertising, PM blasts, and personalized content, ensuring your message resonates with our audience.
  • Durable Presence: Enjoy ongoing brand exposure with advertising benefits that last well past the event.
Our Bespoke Packages:
  • Bronze: A smart choice for emerging brands looking for value and visibility.
  • Silver: Elevate your presence with enhanced advertising options and direct member communication.
  • Gold: Optimize your impact with top-tier advertising spaces and bespoke articles about your business.
  • Ultimate: The epitome of sponsorship, featuring unrivaled engagement and the broadest advertising reach.
Ready to Sponsor? Just send a direct message my way, and we’ll tailor a sponsorship experience that aligns with your brand’s aspirations.

Remember, your sponsorship is an investment in a community that’s as passionate about meaningful discussions as you are about your brand’s message.

Let’s create a landmark event that’ll resonate for years to come!

Warmest Regards,
Devin

1.png 2.png

3.png 4.png

Sponsorship Update:

If you would like to become a sponsor, you can become a sponsor by contacting me directly or by going to https://www.sponsormyevent.com/e/ILmNIsud (a trusted and secure platform).

The SponsorMyEvent platform takes a percentage of the funds received, and the sponsorship opportunities are limited. However, both direct payments and payments via SponsorMyEvent are available.​

Last edited:
Wow, this is amazing and very thought-provoking in the mind of an entrepreneur, Discussion bucks is growing and very soon we will cross over a thousand members as long as we continue to attract the like minds. People who know the value of forums for their online work. @freelancermaria i think we are ready for that Digital marketing agency and we can go in 50/50 per cent.

Let us dare this one and i know we can do it.

Last edited:
I am going to do at least one of these. :)

• Love
Reactions: Carson20t
We are still in need of sponsors as October gets closer. If anyone knows of anyone who would be interested in becoming an official sponsor, please share this thread with them. Thank you!

Sponsorship Update:

If you would like to become a sponsor, you can become a sponsor by contacting me directly or by going to https://www.sponsormyevent.com/e/ILmNIsud (a trusted and secure platform).

The SponsorMyEvent platform takes a percentage of the funds received, and the sponsorship opportunities are limited. However, both direct payments and payments via SponsorMyEvent are available.